Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yup it certainly should have been, I don't do it online though because I'm not used to referring to myself using my username, it just doesn't feel right :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspect)
    Shouldn't that have been....

"Blue rose talks in 'third person' like Hypermicrospace :cool:"

sorry, couldn't resist :P
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    *offended* Hey! Trivial crap... *mumbles and shuffles feet* Not trivial crap... *mumbles more*

:rolleyes: lol oh no what have i started! i just read blue roses' profile and liked the idea of not liking 'trivial crap' lol i don't even know what trivial crap really but if its trivial then its crap and i don't like either....and if you understand that explanation then you're much smarter than me lmao im so hungover so i might not be making sense hehe:o: oh and im glad u don't take offence bout that intense thing i was merely referring to an intense friendship i had that should im my eyes have been a relationship had she cared at all anyhoo less of that trivial crap

(oh and for the record, this may seem weird but im only 'out' as bi on this forum, only my family know, so blue rose i know how you feel...)

phew...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Start A RIOT!)
    :rolleyes: lol oh no what have i started! i just read blue roses' profile and liked the idea of not liking 'trivial crap' lol i don't even know what trivial crap really but if its trivial then its crap and i don't like either....and if you understand that explanation then you're much smarter than me lmao im so hungover so i might not be making sense hehe:o: oh and im glad u don't take offence bout that intense thing i was merely referring to an intense friendship i had that should im my eyes have been a relationship had she cared at all anyhoo less of that trivial crap

(oh and for the record, this may seem weird but im only 'out' as bi on this forum, only my family know, so blue rose i know how you feel...)

phew...
    One person in my family knows, the rest can't know. I sort of had to tell a friend yesterday, she's fine with it
    I think I'm gay but I don't actually want to say it. Yet, I think I'm bi but prefer to be gay than in between and don't want to admit to myself that I fancy guys even if just a tiny bit. So that's gay in denial and bi indenial. Overall that's bi with 0.001% male attraction and 99.999% female attraction.

ReputationRep:
    Me, you and Kitty totally have to meet up.

ReputationRep:
    We are the gay bisexuals of the universe.

I honestly have no idea why I fell for a man... especially Dan... true, we both had a couple of personal experiences in common, and we both had a lot of fun ripping the **** out of each other on the first day we met...

And we're definitely not "soul mates" or anything like that...

But I guess we're just really good for each other. I mean, I've sacrificed a few things by being with him; being romantic, for one. It's HELL. (As in, when I had girlfriends I got on a train, then another train, then a bus and turned up on their doorstep in the rain with a red rose, just saw them for 5 minutes before I had to go again - I know, cliche, but I did it) and I long to do those sort of things all over again... but it's all right, because it means I go the extra mile to keep our relationship going. The romance part... well, I use it as inspiration for writing and often it seems to power through some of my friendships with other people; I make efforts to make them feel wanted, brilliant, beautiful... *grins* God I'm a stupid girl. He does try and be romantic to me sometimes, but I can't help but prefer it the other way around. (Often I'm the gayer one in the relationship. The "man" if you really want to put it that way. Only I'm not butch at all. )

Sooo yeah. We balance each other out well, and he takes care of me when I need it and I do the same if he needs it. His family adore me and my family adore him, and I just adore everyone... His cousins have started calling me "Auntie" which I absolutely love. We both love each other very much, and he keeps me sane whilst I encourage him to think outside of the realms of "normal"... he's stable, whereas I'm all over the place...

We compliment each other. It's a very adult relationship at times, though we're recklessly immature too sometimes.

*smiles* Anyway. There are lots of aspects that I miss about being with a girl. I miss stroking their hair until they fall asleep; I miss wrapping my arms around them from behind and kissing their cheek when they turn to smile at me; I miss giving them my sweater when it's cold; I miss the way that both of our hands are quite small, and seem to fit perfectly together (Dan's hands are much bigger than mine, but that still feels right luckily); I miss holding their hand like the boy does (you know the girls hand goes in one place, the guys in another? Different directions? I can't explain but I know what I mean); I miss gently tucking their hair away from their face when I'm about to kiss them; I miss protecting them; I miss the way they burrow their face against my neck when it's cold; I miss the way my smile feels, because now it feels different - still just as nice, but not the same; I miss our hair entwining together when we fall asleep together, different colours, a rainbow of contentment...

Ah hell. I miss a lot of things haha.

But hey. My heart chose a guy this time around. I'll just have to take out my gayness at Stardust and with my girl friends. Muahaha.

(Only kidding. You're all safe. Pretty much.)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you have a really great relationship (apart from you feeling like you're missing out)
    (Reminds me of all I'm missing out on being eternally single)
    Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell its getting all very poetic and sad here! and bloody hell katkit you're deep haha

ReputationRep:
    Start A RIOT are you on Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Where are all the sexually confused boys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    Start A RIOT are you on Facebook?
    nah told you im not a fan lol

oh and aspect there are some knocking around here somewhere lol

ReputationRep:
    nah told you im not a fan lol

oh and aspect there are some knocking around here somewhere lol
    Oh yeah, forgot, bad memory.

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell its getting all very poetic and sad here! and bloody hell katkit you're deep haha
    *blinks* Am I deep? Honest, yes, but deep?

*grins* Hope that's not a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    sorry lol, so u staying on the kent campus or are you living off it and in private rented house now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    *blinks* Am I deep? Honest, yes, but deep?

*grins* Hope that's not a bad thing.
    :cool: dya think depth is a bad thing or something? depth and honesty are two different things lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspect)
    Where are all the sexually confused boys?
    I certainly know of one or two.

ReputationRep:
    haha, you in the 2nd year of college then?

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ah i see, my mistake sorry i thought you were talking about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong... there's no confusion here... the confused ones are just fun to........ help.

:ninja:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 19, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.