twitter account has been suspended,Health affected Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I feel like crying, my twitter account has been suspended. Apparently for "Violating the rules against platform manipulation and spams" how so? When my latest tweet was about how excited I am for Spotify Wrapped 2019. The reason why I'm so mad about this, is because I've had this account for 8 years and built up many memories, created friends, gained acknowledgement by many celebrities and reached a larger audience of followers. I accumulated 200K followers (real followers, and the account followed 135K back). I have written a couple of appeals to Twitter and provided an explanation to why I have not misused the Twitter service. I even tried to make another account earlier which also lead to suspension. My health has been affected since I received the email, it just makes me so emotional to know how much I've put into is just now gone. I just really want my twitter account back that I've worked so hard for, it's really disrupting me and I've slowly accepted for what it is, unfortunately. I just hope with all of the evidence and explanations I have provided it will give Twitter the rights to unsuspend my account. Has anyone been through a similar situation and managed to get their account back? I need as much help as possible please!
1st superstar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel like crying, my twitter account has been suspended. Apparently for "Violating the rules against platform manipulation and spams" how so? When my latest tweet was about how excited I am for Spotify Wrapped 2019. The reason why I'm so mad about this, is because I've had this account for 8 years and built up many memories, created friends, gained acknowledgement by many celebrities and reached a larger audience of followers. I accumulated 200K followers (real followers, and the account followed 135K back). I have written a couple of appeals to Twitter and provided an explanation to why I have not misused the Twitter service. I even tried to make another account earlier which also lead to suspension. My health has been affected since I received the email, it just makes me so emotional to know how much I've put into is just now gone. I just really want my twitter account back that I've worked so hard for, it's really disrupting me and I've slowly accepted for what it is, unfortunately. I just hope with all of the evidence and explanations I have provided it will give Twitter the rights to unsuspend my account. Has anyone been through a similar situation and managed to get their account back? I need as much help as possible please!
1. how long has it been suspended for?
2. there are better things to be concerned about than some stupid social media (no. of followers mean nothing)
3. have you tried calling twitter via the phone
4. how old i you just wondering because under 16's shouldn't be on twitter (but i doubt that you're under 16 years old)
5. i just don't get why your account has been banned, yet we are still seeing little 8-12 years olds trying to be the latest "it girl" but don't get banned
6. 1st world problems eh (but tbh i would be kinda annoyed too if that happened to me)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
18.69%
Labour (553)
51.68%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.46%
Green Party (59)
5.51%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)