Feel like I didn’t take this semester seriously Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Basically I didn’t have any exams this semester so I didn’t study at all. The only time I feel like I done uni work was when I was doing assignments, which I left them all to the last second. I barely feel like I’m at uni because I’ve barley done any work
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Basically I didn’t have any exams this semester so I didn’t study at all. The only time I feel like I done uni work was when I was doing assignments, which I left them all to the last second. I barely feel like I’m at uni because I’ve barley done any work
What year are you in? I can understand the temptation to do the bare minimum, but you do need to make sure that you understand everything for the sake of subsequent years.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
What year are you in? I can understand the temptation to do the bare minimum, but you do need to make sure that you understand everything for the sake of subsequent years.
I’m in 1st year
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m in 1st year
And I'm guessing you want to put in more effort next semester? At least you can identify where you feel you went wrong and try to make a plan to improve your study habits.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (326)
46.05%
No (78)
11.02%
I'm not old enough (304)
42.94%

Watched Threads