?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
how do income and wealth affect you intellectually
Maryammiah1301
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Idk if this is right because i did my gcse's 2 years ago but you have to talk about PIES (Physical, Intellectual and emotional and social effect) e.g. physically wealth will allow you to buy healthier foods and have access to gyms which will improve your health. Intellectually you could have the money to buy supplies for school. Emotionally you are going to feel a sense of security. Socially more money will allow you to go to more events and make more friends through the different places you go.

I only got a B in health and social care but :/ i tried
Madz178
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 18 hours ago
hn

(Original post by Maryammiah1301)
Idk if this is right because i did my gcse's 2 years ago but you have to talk about PIES (Physical, Intellectual and emotional and social effect) e.g. physically wealth will allow you to buy healthier foods and have access to gyms which will improve your health. Intellectually you could have the money to buy supplies for school. Emotionally you are going to feel a sense of security. Socially more money will allow you to go to more events and make more friends through the different places you go.

I only got a B in health and social care but :/ i tried
thanks this has helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (5)
13.51%
Labour (20)
54.05%
Liberal Democrats (4)
10.81%
Green Party (4)
10.81%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (1)
2.7%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
2.7%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)