The Student Room Group

Rate my body

I've really been wondering about my body recently. I've been trying to work out and run a lot more, along with eating a lot better. Im 18 about 5'11 and I think im almost 175lbs. Just wanted brutally honest answers from people, so don't hold back you won't hurt my feelings, this has been on my mind a lot recently. Would appreciate any constructive criticism, thanks in advance!!!

Thanks for the quick responses! Was wondering opinions from females specifically.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Your body looks normal to me..

Not thin, which is good

You’d look completely normal with clothes on I reckon
you are what I imagine of a standard Joe

so 5/10
Reply 3
Why would you ask females specifically? I don't need to be a female to tell you you need to lose fat and gain muscle. As long as you started eating better and lifting, then you're already on your way to improving. But don't think you look attractive just because you're not obese. Any progress since posting this?
don't let numbers define you...and don't let others define you by your numbers either. i know it's a cliche thing to say but someone your weight and your height can look completely different due to multiple various factors. just focus on your thoughts and feelings. best of luck on your journey!!

Quick Reply

Latest