Ear infection?? Please help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
SOME CONTEXT:*i got doubles pierced at some eyebrow and piercing salon in london almost 3 months ago now, and tbh the woman wasn't really helpful... she didnt give me any solution or info on how to deal with new piercings. i bought some prontolind ear spray though, bc i heard it was good, and i sprayed my ears 2-3 times a day for about a month.

a couple of weeks ago, i realised the stud on my right ear was starting to embed in to my ear and i knew that wasn't a good sign... both my ears would have dried gunk/blood too so i started worrying... at this point it had been a few weeks over the recommended '6 week' period before you can change your earrings. and i did try to change them after this point but i found that i literally could not, like the butterfly was so tight and wouldn't budge after a point.

so a couple of days ago, my cousins came round and one of them managed to pull them out! both were bleeding but the right one (with the half-embedded stud) was bleeding A LOT and also, the hole of the ear-pierce was WAY BIGGER (the size of the stud).*

right now, i am at a point where i have no earrings in, there WAS a pool of dried blood covering the holes but i picked them off and now it's just tender skin but there are two large lumps on both holes and it appears i can't actually feel a hole in either?? has it already been covered?? literally what do i do...

someone please help me (
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
The same thing happened to me in my early teens.
I still have earlobe problems a decade later.

Go the hospital and they will check if you have an infection.
You may need antibiotics.
If you have photos of the studs embedded in your ears or your ears bleeding after the earrings were pulled out- show them to the doctors.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (11)
18.64%
Labour (29)
49.15%
Liberal Democrats (5)
8.47%
Green Party (5)
8.47%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (3)
5.08%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
1.69%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)