jinsolMAX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone

I got an email today from my top choice uni saying that they’ve reviewed my application again, and they’re happy to offer me an unconditional if firm, which I am absolutely over the moon with, yet this new offer didn’t appear in track?
I firmed them this evening, and it still didn’t change to unconditional. Am I being impatient or have I done something wrong and need to contact ucas?

Thank you <3
sharksies
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd contact UCAS to see what's going on, they've been very helpful with me!
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jinsolMAX)
Hi everyone

I got an email today from my top choice uni saying that they’ve reviewed my application again, and they’re happy to offer me an unconditional if firm, which I am absolutely over the moon with, yet this new offer didn’t appear in track?
I firmed them this evening, and it still didn’t change to unconditional. Am I being impatient or have I done something wrong and need to contact ucas?

Thank you <3
Unconditional if firm offers have to be manually changed by the uni to unconditional once you've firmed them, so you wouldn't expect it to have been done tonight given there won't be any admissions staff in this late. If it hasn't been done in a couple of weeks then it's worth contacting the admissions office to check they know it hasn't been done (but they'll be very busy with giving people their original offers at this point, so don't expect it to be particularly immediate)
(Original post by sharksies)
I'd contact UCAS to see what's going on, they've been very helpful with me!
Definitely a bit soon to do anything like this, and it would be the uni you'd have to contact anyway!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.45%
No (81)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (326)
42.89%

Watched Threads