Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! I’m going to the applicant visit day on January 25th for my unconditional interview for English language and linguistics. I was just wondering how long they take to get back to you (if you got it or not). I’ve seen it usually takes 2 weeks but I was unsure if that was after the second set of interviews in February or after my set?
Thanks!
louisaharkness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Where is this for? Lancaster?
Tabby2405
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lancaster yes. I probably should have said oops
louisaharkness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tabby2405)
Lancaster yes. I probably should have said oops
ah! I might see you there then, I have an interview for an unconditional for modern foreign languages! I have no idea about I imagine that the latest would be March, whenever the last lot of interviews are
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I’m going to the applicant visit day on January 25th for my unconditional interview for English language and linguistics. I was just wondering how long they take to get back to you (if you got it or not). I’ve seen it usually takes 2 weeks but I was unsure if that was after the second set of interviews in February or after my set?
Thanks!
This is for Lancaster University
Tabby2405
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by louisaharkness)
ah! I might see you there then, I have an interview for an unconditional for modern foreign languages! I have no idea about I imagine that the latest would be March, whenever the last lot of interviews are
Okay brilliant! Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (416)
43.97%
No (98)
10.36%
I'm not old enough (432)
45.67%

Watched Threads