Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    Let's be civil here why don't we? Maybe she'll just like being with the boss of the company not the janitor. Or maybe she'll go for guys with an IQ over 65, who can speak proper English and bathe once in a while.

Same thing.
    Are you white?! If we want to play the stereotype game we can go there.

ReputationRep:
    Lol sure it is. :rolleyes:
    You blind?, perhaps you should try cutting yourself and see

What foreign country? I'm in English and I have two English parents and live in England.
    Define English please. There are plenty of Black people who have two English Parents and live in England.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it everytime you talk to a black person about something they always seem to think their penis is bigger than yours?

Also, a lot of the "council house" white girls are easy, most of the middle class white girls would never even hang out in the places you do #1 wasteman.

I think the op has a point, he obviously knows he is racist, he just wants to is if it's justified.

I myself won't say "no" straight away, but if the person my daughter or sister is going out with a black person who fits the sterotype then ofcourse she's never going to see them again.

That goes for any man of any race/colour, but the thing is i doubt people in my family would go for a black person, i don't know why, maybe it's my eastern culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electriic_ink)
    Cos they're scared of getting negged. It's quite sad really. Those people on here with lots of pos rep only have lots of pos rep because they happen to have opinions that agree with other people with lots of pos rep - either that or they daren't say anything slightly controversial for fear of having a green gem removed.
    I find that somewhat ironic from somebody who has frozen their status.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    Why is it everytime you talk to a black person about something they always seem to think their penis is bigger than yours?

Also, a lot of the "council house" white girls are easy, most of the middle class white girls would never even hang out in the places you do #1 wasteman.

I think the op has a point, he obviously knows he is racist, he just wants to is if it's justified.

I myself won't say "no" straight away, but if the person my daughter or sister is going out with a black person who fits the sterotype then ofcourse she's never going to see them again.

That goes for any man of any race/colour, but the thing is i doubt people in my family would go for a black person, i don't know why, maybe it's my eastern culture.
    I can understand that 100%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanity Panda)
    I find that somewhat ironic from somebody who has frozen their status.
    "Frozen my status"? What status?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electriic_ink)
    Frozen my status? What status?
    Nevermind, got caught up in all the attacking posts. Disregard the last comment.

ReputationRep:
    This is just boiling down into a competition to see who is the most racist person on TSR.
    We definitely have some real competitors in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I have many friends who are black, yet I wouldn't want my sister dating a black guy.

I don't really care whether anyone thinks that that's racist or not. People try far too hard to say the "right", politically correct things to please others. **** 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Fluffy.x)
    I have many friends who are black, yet I wouldn't want my sister dating a black guy.
    why not? because they have more melanin in their cells. haha, some people and their small minds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dadeyemi)
    This is just boiling down into a competition to see who is the most racist person on TSR.
    We definitely have some real competitors in this thread.
    Haha. I rather like this thread. I think its interesting.

ReputationRep:
    My parents are racist outright, but they love me, so they 'strongly' encourage me not to go out with non-white girls. However, they wouldn't disown me if I marry a black/ asian girl. They would just be really 'upset.' :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 587)
    why not? because they have more melanin in their cells. haha, some people and their small minds.
    If you were to mate a terrier and a labrador you would get a mongrel.

Not a fan of the whole interbreeding things. I see far too many young, white blonde mums with black kids in their prams.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.