should you send an ex this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
if you and your ex broke up on good terms around 6-7 months ago, and were both really hurt by it, would you consider sending them a letter you wrote for them?

my ex seems over it now, like fully, but I can't help but miss him. I have a long letter I wrote two months ago with all my feelings written out and explanations for things. only issue is, there are friends that would judge us if I were to send it, and it took him a long time to get over us before so I don't want to upset or anger him, even though we ended things amicably

I know its my decision whether to or not at the end of the day, but I could really do with some advice haha
mistie90
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
don't do it, move on
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
*shrug* depends what's in it, and what reaction you hope to provoke. Why does anyone else have to know?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Aldokd)
dont send letter it is cringe. just talk to him in person.
its just a typed pages doc that id copy n paste into a message or email. we dont talk in person anymore that's the thing haha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
*shrug* depends what's in it, and what reaction you hope to provoke. Why does anyone else have to know?
my thoughts exactly, but we have a very intrusive friend group who always hold opinions haha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mistie90)
don't do it, move on
is it a bad idea?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
ex is an ex for a reason, move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
ex is an ex for a reason, move on.
touché
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (54)
31.21%
No I don't (84)
48.55%
I work during the holidays (35)
20.23%

Watched Threads