Lollypop424
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’ve just been given an interview date for mental health nursing in liverpool John Moores and I’m just curious on what I should do to prepare for the interview and also what should I wear!!!
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Lollypop424)
I’ve just been given an interview date for mental health nursing in liverpool John Moores and I’m just curious on what I should do to prepare for the interview and also what should I wear!!!
Wear something that makes you feel comfortable, if that’s a suit then go for it. A shirt / blouse is okay as well. They will not be bothered what you wear, it’s how you present yourself as an individual.
Lollypop424
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Wear something that makes you feel comfortable, if that’s a suit then go for it. A shirt / blouse is okay as well. They will not be bothered what you wear, it’s how you present yourself as an individual.
How should I prepare for the interview as I’m stressing over what I should look over and what I should know before the interview
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?