Is this classed as cheating?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
If a girl starts to get bored of her boyfriend, then starts talking to another guy in a romantic sense i.e. flirting, organising to meet (but not actually going ahead with it), is it classed as cheating? Even if she realises that what she is doing is wrong, then stops talking to him after a few weeks.
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This is certainly between opinions. One may class it as cheating and one may not.

If it was me, it's not cheating but the trust would have broken down so it's an instant dump anyway.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If a girl starts to get bored of her boyfriend, then starts talking to another guy in a romantic sense i.e. flirting, organising to meet (but not actually going ahead with it), is it classed as cheating? Even if she realises that what she is doing is wrong, then stops talking to him after a few weeks.
no.
RussPJ
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
no.
yes
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by RussPJ)
yes
it's not cheating, since there's no sex involved. i don't care what your personal opinion is.
RussPJ
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
it's not cheating, since there's no sex involved. i don't care what your personal opinion is.
it is tho ur still romantically engaging with another person during your relationship going behind their back
username2998742
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Not cheating but still a ****ty thing to do
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by RussPJ)
it is tho ur still romantically engaging with another person during your relationship going behind their back
it's a bit of a grey area... not cheating. believe what you want.
RussPJ
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
ok whatever to me tho it is technically cheating
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
yes ofcourse! whats the point of being in a relationship if you're going to get bored? its not real love
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you're bored with your partner just break up. You're not doing them any favours by dragging it out.
MrMusician95
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
That depends. How you feel if you found out your boyfriend was doing that?
MrMusician95
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
Bruh, it's not as black and white as that. Each person/couple will haha different opinions on this.
ongani123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
as long as he dont find out
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Bruh, it's not as black and white as that. Each person/couple will haha different opinions on this.
people like to complicate their lives with overthinking.
Dunya
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Stupid for not breaking up with her boyfriend first.
sedentary
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
definitely
ZombieTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Not cheating but you're still getting broken up with
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It's emotional cheating.
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i would class that as cheating
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.11%
I'm not sure (59)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (385)
29.37%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.82%
I'm not a current university student (645)
49.2%

Watched Threads