The Student Room Group

Should I be failed because my Food Tech teacher hasn't been in???

My Hospitality and Catering teacher has been off for about 2 months and we have had out predicted grades as fails. We haven't been provided with any sort of materials needed to proceed with our coursework and thus been predicted fails. Is this our fault? I don't think so. We have been stuck with a ditsy supply teacher that knows nothing of the course were taking yet were supposed to be content with this. I'm just sick of it now, we've been stranded and told if we don't raise our grades (through the coursework) that we'll fail. :rolleyes:
Original post by OneOfThoseGuys
My Hospitality and Catering teacher has been off for about 2 months and we have had out predicted grades as fails. We haven't been provided with any sort of materials needed to proceed with our coursework and thus been predicted fails. Is this our fault? I don't think so. We have been stuck with a ditsy supply teacher that knows nothing of the course were taking yet were supposed to be content with this. I'm just sick of it now, we've been stranded and told if we don't raise our grades (through the coursework) that we'll fail. :rolleyes:

Have you spoken to your course leader about this?
What have you been doing in all of these lessons then? Mucking around?
Original post by Reality Check
Have you spoken to your course leader about this?

No,we haven't had any contact with her and every time gone to the Pastoral leader, she says she'll "sort it" but nothing is getting done...
Original post by Hazelly
What have you been doing in all of these lessons then? Mucking around?

I've been making my AC1s better but that's it,we haven't been able to complete any modules of AC2 because before she went she didn't give us any. My friend and I have just been revising other subjects since we believed our AC1s were good enough to get L2M or L2Ds

Quick Reply

Latest