Favourite Quality Street chocolate? Watch
Here comes the controversial question!
What is your favourite quality street and why?
Do you love the gooey strawberry cream, or do you prefer the toffees that get left at the bottom alongside the coconut ones?
Comment below to debate on your favourite quality street choco!
For me, it has to be the strawberry delights, 10/10
'Whats in a quality street tub?'
- "The Purple One" - Milk Chocolate filled with hazelnut and caramel (purple wrapper)
- "The Green Triangle" - milk chocolate filled with hazelnut praline (green wrapper, foil)
- Toffee Finger (gold wrapper, stick)
- Strawberry Delight (red wrapper, circular)
- Caramel Swirl (yellow wrapper, circular, foil)
- Milk Choc Block (green wrapper)
- Orange Chocolate Crunch (orange wrapper, octagonal, foil)
- Orange Creme (orange wrapper)
- Fudge (pink wrapper)
- Coconut Eclair (blue wrapper)
- Toffee Penny (gold wrapper, circular)
- Chocolate Caramel Brownie (cyan wrapper)
Used to love the toffees but they're just too much work to chew.
Basically anything with toffee in it 😂👌🍬
Green triangle. Unfortunately not enough of them in a box