Do i have a chance to get into the Univeristy of Southampton? Watch

enchanted01
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Do you think i can get into Southampton for accounting and economics (AAB)with these predicted grades?
Economics A
Math B
chemistry C
In my gcses i got 8 (in math),7,7,7,7,6,6,6 and i think i might be eligible for the contextual offers too but do u think i have a chance? I really wanna go here
Last edited by enchanted01; 2 months ago
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You should call the uni, they're the ones who will actually give a proper answer.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Worth a shot, I think.
Try to remember that you also have to actually meet the offer if they give you one... getting the conditional offer is not everything, in fact it's just the beginning. From personal experience, people can fall into the trap of trying harder to get good predicted grades than actual real grades.
Liam Murty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by enchanted01)
Do you think i can get into Southampton for accounting and economics (AAB)with these predicted grades?
Economics A
Math B
chemistry C
In my gcses i got 8 (in math),7,7,7,7,6,6,6 and i think i might be eligible for the contextual offers too but do u think i have a chance? I really wanna go here
If you don't get an offer just call them as soon as you get your grades in the summer. People get in on many grades below the predictions quite often at many universities because predictive grades tend to be quite optimistic.
The earlier that call is made, the more likely you would be to get a place. Furthermore, if you fail to get a grade consider a priority remark.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads