kazz_116
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So I am applying to study graphic design at university and I am currently finalising my portfolio. I have never made any portfolios in the past as I haven't done art and only did projects in my own time and I am just wondering how to present my portfolio. For the digital version that I need to send, I sort of have an idea of how it would look like but not quite for the physical portfolio that I would take to interviews.
Does anyone have any advice on how I can best present my portfolio?

I am applying to DMU, NTU, university of lincoln, sheffield hallam and university of worcester.
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi kazz_116,

Good luck with your offers and interviews from your chosen universities - we're pleased to see you're considering Hallam!

Portfolio reviews are the same format for all of our Art & Design courses - you can find all the useful information you need about what to include and presentation here. Let me know if you have any specific questions about your portfolio, studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield

Thanks,
Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads