caitxlouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,

I am currently a product design student and I am researching into small breaks and how effective they really are. My current brief is ‘To design an innovative and appeasing product that follows a user centric approach to create a calming microbreak that measures metric of happiness and boosts the users physical and mental wellbeing while providing a much needed tonic to societal pressures, stress and anxiety especially in scenarios where the future is uncertain.’.

I am currently looking for responses for my survey to help determine the direction of my project. In the first survey, there are questions about the types of breaks, products you use and the emotional, physical and mental impacts that the break has on you. The second survey looks at the typical environments that you are in, where are you likely to take breaks and the advantages and disadvantages of the room/loctation.

If you could answer either one or both if you have the time, I will be really thankful for your response. You can refuse to answer any questions or not take part which is fine. Also if you like me to return the favour and answer any of your own surveys, I will be willing to help out 🙂

General micro break survey - https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/...YLPFp7RzJstkFv

Types of environment survey - https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/...XKUifwUxdkER9P
alliswell
Badges: 13
Report 1 year ago
Did both. It's a really great survey
caitxlouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by alliswell)
Did both. It's a really great survey
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it
Danelius
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.28%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.56%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.57%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.33%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (59)
27.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.39%

Watched Threads