McDonald’s mystuff log in help

Watch
Emily1979
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’ve been given a conformation email on logging into mystuff so that I can put in my bank details and complete an overnight shift assessment thing but it won’t let me log in like nothings happening?? The first time I put in my work ID and password and linked it to my google email that I used in my application when applying for the job and then after that it said “account linked successfully” and now anytime I try and log on to mystuff it just says “access denied” and I have my welcome meeting on Sunday, what do I do??
K.undai
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Emily1979)
I’ve been given a conformation email on logging into mystuff so that I can put in my bank details and complete an overnight shift assessment thing but it won’t let me log in like nothings happening?? The first time I put in my work ID and password and linked it to my google email that I used in my application when applying for the job and then after that it said “account linked successfully” and now anytime I try and log on to mystuff it just says “access denied” and I have my welcome meeting on Sunday, what do I do??
TELL THEM. This is a new programme lots of people are having; they especially need to know new starters are doing ok! ( I’m not new but I’m new to the programme).
Emily1979
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Thanks I’ve sorted it out now ahahah
melxox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hi could you tell me how you managed to sort it out, i’m having the same problem
melxox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Thanks I’ve sorted it out now ahahah
hi i’m currently having the same problem, i linked my account to my google account and was able to log in last night, i had my welcome meeting today and i can’t access it to do all the online stuff or check my schedule. how did you manage to fix this? thank you.
xoxojournalism
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by melxox)
hi could you tell me how you managed to sort it out, i’m having the same problem
Did you manage to sort this because I’m having the exact same problem
xoxojournalism
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How did you sort this as I’m having the same problem?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (676)
41.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed