TommyF1989
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need a gym partner for Pure Gym near Grafton Centre, Cambridge, lacking motivation at the minute going by myself. If anyone is interested drop me a message, cheers
Last edited by TommyF1989; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TommyF1989)
I need a gym partner for Pure Gym near Grafton, lacking motivation at the minute going by myself. If anyone is interested drop me a message, cheers
I want oneee, but I’m in Liverpool lol
Logan_54
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A health buddy is any individual who will be there for you in the health club and proactively add to your workout. ... Spotter skills: If you regularly weightlift then you would possibly want a gym buddy with true spotter skills. This capacity that they are searching out for you and making certain that you are lifting efficaciously and safely
DanK37
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Logan_54)
A health buddy is any individual who will be there for you in the health club and proactively add to your workout. ... Spotter skills: If you regularly weightlift then you would possibly want a gym buddy with true spotter skills. This capacity that they are searching out for you and making certain that you are lifting efficaciously and safely
This doesn't exactly help at all. and for the actual response.

(Original post by TommyF1989)
I need a gym partner for Pure Gym near Grafton Centre, Cambridge, lacking motivation at the minute going by myself. If anyone is interested drop me a message, cheers
Man pop into your Gym and see if there are any regular faces, if so ask one of them to spot you one day and see if you can build a friendship with them and BOOM a buddy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (48)
23.19%
My career doesn't need one (28)
13.53%
I'm sick of studying (43)
20.77%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.42%
I don't know enough about them (15)
7.25%