TDavis24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just recieved an unconditional offer from Greenwich university.. less than a week after interviewing 🍾. Anyone else heard back from them?

I was declined by Kingston without offer
I have an interview at southbank
I am still waiting to hear from kings and Middlesex
Nic-amb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done on your offer !!
Can I ask are you doing Alevels or have you gone a different route?
TDavis24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thankyou! I am doing an access course because I wasn’t sure they were accept my previous health and social care MMM grade from 4years ago but they said they would have accepted that alone.
I also work as a maternity care assistant on the labour ward which gives me some degree of experience.
Mercedes talbot
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi
I had interview today for a Adult Nursing place at Greenwich. I’m constantly refreshing my UCAS track. I have an interview for Southbank within the next two weeks. I’m yet to hear from KCL and the university of East London. It feels surreal eeek 🤗
Mol123ly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what did u have to do in ur interview for adult nursing, like the group activity.I have on me on next Friday🤯super nervous🥴mine lasts 4 hours
Mercedes talbot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mol123ly)
what did u have to do in ur interview for adult nursing, like the group activity.I have on me on next Friday🤯super nervous🥴mine lasts 4 hours
It was a one to one interview competency based (scenario style) It wasn’t very hard basic questions around the role of a nurse. To be fair I was made to feel comfortable. Which uni are you attending? Good luck
Mol123ly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have my first interview on Friday which is for Northumbria, it’s four hours long but just don’t what to expect, 100% will be so nervous and forget everything
Mercedes talbot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mol123ly)
I have my first interview on Friday which is for Northumbria, it’s four hours long but just don’t what to expect, 100% will be so nervous and forget everything
Sorry for the late reply, feeling nervous is absolutely normal. How did it go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (77)
14.39%
1 (71)
13.27%
2 (67)
12.52%
20%
21.12%
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise