śilvers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a study buddy for AQA Psychology and/or OCR Chemistry B? I honestly am struggling with Chemistry and I would love to have someone to talk about it. I’m a very shy and awkward person so talking in my part will be hard, but I swear I’m okay when just typing messages and a bit okay with voice calls!
username5071070
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
me! i do aqa psychology
Aakib Baz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by śilvers)
Hey! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a study buddy for AQA Psychology and/or OCR Chemistry B? I honestly am struggling with Chemistry and I would love to have someone to talk about it. I’m a very shy and awkward person so talking in my part will be hard, but I swear I’m okay when just typing messages and a bit okay with voice calls!
Hii,
I do chemistry and finding it relatively easy. I'd love to help
śilvers
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aakib Baz)
Hii,
i’m in year 13 x
Aakib Baz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same I'm in year 13 too
username3754758
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Im in year 13 doing ocr chemistry a
username3539714
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm in Year 13 doing AQA Psychology
Alina2019
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Heyy I would love to be a study buddy for AQA psychology PM me !
username4449276
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aakib Baz)
Hii,
big flex but ok
I’m_triene
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if it's any help I'm doing salters chemistry too
śilvers
Rep:
?
(Original post by I’m_triene)
if it's any help I'm doing salters chemistry too
how are you finding it so far? x
I’m_triene
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how are you finding it so far? x
it's alright; I found it really difficult for most of year 12 but the more I did questions and practiced calculations the more comfortable I got. how about you
śilvers
Rep:
?
(Original post by I’m_triene)
it's alright; I found it really difficult for most of year 12 but the more I did questions and practiced calculations the more comfortable I got. how about you
that’s good! i struggled a lot in year 12 and am still struggling but i think it’s mostly bc i don’t revise it enough
Elisevand
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Looking for students studying AQA Psychology. (Edexcel politics / edexcel history too! 🤗) to create a WhatsApp study & revision group.

NO AS STUDENTS PLEASE ONLY A LEVEL STUDENTS

A small group of around 5 people who are committed, serious & are willing to support and share advice/notes when needed. It saves us a lot of time & our main focus will be retaining information & doing weekly past exam questions & creating & learning essay plans.

I know that a lot of a level students who got the top grades told me that when cohesively working with small groups, who are focused and determined to get the grades they want & need, they’re more likely to achieve it with support of people likeminded

I do have a politics & history group that i want to create too if you’d like to join

- edexcel politics; UK & USA
- edexcel history; Britain transformed, 1920’s America boom bust & recovery & British empire
śilvers
Rep:
?
(Original post by isrchow)
Looking for students studying AQA Psychology. (Edexcel politics / edexcel history too! 🤗) to create a WhatsApp study & revision group.

NO AS STUDENTS PLEASE ONLY A LEVEL STUDENTS

A small group of around 5 people who are committed, serious & are willing to support and share advice/notes when needed. It saves us a lot of time & our main focus will be retaining information & doing weekly past exam questions & creating & learning essay plans.

I know that a lot of a level students who got the top grades told me that when cohesively working with small groups, who are focused and determined to get the grades they want & need, they’re more likely to achieve it with support of people likeminded

I do have a politics & history group that i want to create too if you’d like to join

- edexcel politics; UK & USA
- edexcel history; Britain transformed, 1920’s America boom bust & recovery & British empire
I do AQA psychology!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads