Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The Lonely don
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it was a muslim women though. We are not supposed to notice when the muslims do anything positive. Post only the negative about muslims. Thats the standard.

(Sarcasm)
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wish there were more people like her in the world.
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interesting that this is a black dude and the two guys that beat up a Rabbi while shouting anti-Semitic abuse the other day were both black dudes.
As a a matter of interest, under the leftist rules of racism is bigotry plus power, can blacks be racist to jews?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Old story though, this was national news beginning of last week, so why post it again, now? In the mainstream press and on front page of BBC.
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Big thing, the West defended many more Muslims from Christians in the Balkans a couple of decades ago.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Big thing, the West defended many more Muslims from Christians in the Balkans a couple of decades ago.
What is your point...?
kanako231
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
I wish there were more people like her in the world.
Most muslim women aren't like her and won't defend a jewish person
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good on her, people like her restore my faith in humanity
watershower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
Interesting that this is a black dude and the two guys that beat up a Rabbi while shouting anti-Semitic abuse the other day were both black dudes.
As a a matter of interest, under the leftist rules of racism is bigotry plus power, can blacks be racist to jews?
hell yeah. hate when people say black people cant be racist. you can be ANY RACE and if you are being discriminatory due to someone’s race it means you are, you guessed it, racist. we don’t claim him. so glad that woman spoke up, muslim or not, but i acknowledge that this will shed some positive light on the muslim community.
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
What is your point...?
That celebrating it as remarkable for a Muslim to defend a Jew is in itself the reflection of something, whatever that may be. I see nothing special about it, it's almost as if Muslims couldn't be expected to do so in a situation like this by the people who make it a big thing.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
That celebrating it as remarkable for a Muslim to defend a Jew is in itself the reflection of something, whatever that may be. I see nothing special about it, it's almost as if Muslims couldn't be expected to do so in a situation like this by the people who make it a big thing.
It's more a rebuttal against the hordes of ill educated flotsam who keep rattling on that "all muslims hate all jews".
IH8Studying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She’s a queen
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
many Jews are people of color ? https://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/...?itok=ia5dqbN0
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
It's more a rebuttal against the hordes of ill educated flotsam who keep rattling on that "all muslims hate all jews".
I know what you mean but look... are you one of them? I'm not and couldn't possibly name anybody i know as one. Are you one of them or know somone who thinks that? Probably not. Alternative title for that vid: Muslim woman proves that not all Muslims hate Jews.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tawheed)
Disgusting and vile. :mad:
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
I know what you mean but look... are you one of them? I'm not and couldn't possibly name anybody i know as one. Are you one of them or know somone who thinks that? Probably not. Alternative title for that vid: Muslim woman proves that not all Muslims hate Jews.
Am i one of what? A jew, a muslim or a moron who thinks the aforementioned?
z-hog
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
Am i one of what? A jew, a muslim or a moron who thinks the aforementioned?
The hordes of ill educated flotsam who keep rattling on that "all muslims hate all jews".
AmberDalia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kanako231)
Most muslim women aren't like her and won't defend a jewish person
&how do you know this? Have u met most of them?
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AmberDalia)
&how do you know this? Have u met most of them?
(Original post by the bear)
many Jews are people of color ? https://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/...?itok=ia5dqbN0
Sorry, what's your point?
They guy on the train and the rabbi beaten up by black dudes weren't black
Or are you saying the black abusers may have been self loathing Jews themselves?

I'm asking can black p, like the ones in this case, be racist to jews like those attacked her n this case?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (65)
27.31%
1 (39)
16.39%
2 (40)
16.81%
3 (32)
13.45%
4 (16)
6.72%
5 (20)
8.4%