The Student Room Group

Tories tweet that people with mental conditions should be 'neutered'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Naww… that should be pensioners. Hang on, it wouldn't make much difference.
There goes the population then
Reply 3
This is a bit silly, it's from early October and a mistake turned into 'news' by some people who can't think of anything better to do with their lives.
I suspect a lot of upper middle class feel like this but just won't admit it.
Reply 5
Original post by Guru Jason
I suspect a lot of upper middle class feel like this but just won't admit it.

Not at all, we might consider it with totalitarian lefties and equally undesirable types but not on general milder mental issues.
The Tories show their true colours.

The Labour Party is a broadchurch where people with different views can feel at home. A Party that focuses on the many and not the few. The Tories have shown, yet again, that they cant be trusted.

Vote Labour. For you, your family and your country.
Examples?
Reply 9
Original post by Wired_1800
The Labour Party is a broadchurch where people with different views can feel at home. A Party that focuses on the many and not the few. The Tories have shown, yet again, that they cant be trusted.

Even Jews?
Reply 10

Thanks for he propaganda speech.. alas Labour has made it clear it wants to wage war on the middle classes so i would be remiss if i ever voted for them.
Original post by Napp
Thanks for he propaganda speech.. alas Labour has made it clear it wants to wage war on the middle classes so i would be remiss if i ever voted for them.

This is unfair and untrue.
Original post by Mike172
Even Jews?

Yes, including Jews.
Reply 13
This is unfair and untrue.

How is it untrue, sorry? It might be unfair in that plenty of Tory policies stick the middle classes in the neck but a cursory glance at Labours policies shows an alarming hatred for those in society who don't labour in the iron works...
Original post by Napp
How is it untrue, sorry? It might be unfair in that plenty of Tory policies stick the middle classes in the neck but a cursory glance at Labours policies shows an alarming hatred for those in society who don't labour in the iron works...

This is not true. The Labour Party is the Party for everyone.
Reply 15
This is not true. The Labour Party is the Party for everyone.

It would help if you replied with an actual rebuttal as opposed to a party sound bite. Never mind the fact it obviously isnt the party for everyone - hence why they're still in the wilderness.
Reply 16
Original post by Napp

So true.
Original post by Napp
It would help if you replied with an actual rebuttal as opposed to a party sound bite. Never mind the fact it obviously isnt the party for everyone - hence why they're still in the wilderness.

The Party manifesto shows that the top 5% (those with the broadest shoulders) should take more responsibility. Your reckless attack claims that the Labour Party is against the middle class is untrue when the policies focus on schools, NHS, better wages, security and many more programmes targeting everyone esp the squeezed middle.
Reply 18
The Party manifesto shows that the top 5% (those with the broadest shoulders) should take more responsibility. Your reckless attack claims that the Labour Party is against the middle class is untrue when the policies focus on schools, NHS, better wages, security and many more programmes targeting everyone esp the squeezed middle.

Okay there's a few issues in your reply;
1) I attacked no one, let alone "recklessly", i made a simple observation.
2) Poppycock.
3) Yes one of their prime focusses on schools is to abolish the private school system - a spectacularly moronic idea if ever there was one
4) Security of what exactly?
Oh please. Corbyn couldnt give a damn for the squeezed middle, he fights for a Stalinist future (or at least a Maoist one).
imagine living in 2019, nearly 2020, and believing in medical genocide and eugenics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending