If you got bullied for 5 years in secondary school Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
And there was a NRA ceremony and boat party, and last lunch/shirt signing and didn’t make any good friends apart from 2 people but they don’t include you/aren’t in your form, would you go to these celebrations or miss out on all of them?
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rofl... as a grebo pacifist, most of my life. Got used to people breaking their hands on me... They give up trying eventually. It finally earns respect. Don't hit him... it doesn't work.
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 month ago
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Takes about 3 yrs and a thick skull but then... he's weird. Leave him alone. Much how Christ played it, as I recall.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
And there was a NRA ceremony and boat party, and last lunch/shirt signing and didn’t make any good friends apart from 2 people but they don’t include you/aren’t in your form, would you go to these celebrations or miss out on all of them?
Probably wouldn’t go, or I would try to bring a plus 1.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
Takes about 3 yrs and a thick skull but then... he's weird. Leave him alone. Much how Christ played it, as I recall.
Doesn't work. Raising your own self esteem and having boundaries is what works! You are not required to be anyone's doormat for any reason! And i thought, according to Bible stories, Jesus answered back the Pharisees and also threw down tables in a synagogue?!
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
Doesn't work. Raising your own self esteem and having boundaries is what works! You are not required to be anyone's doormat for any reason! And i thought, according to Bible stories, Jesus answered back the Pharisees and also threw down tables in a synagogue?!
Good on him... they did however crucify him for it. Thick skull and now what... break the other hand? Hurts like hell but does finally win respect.
Glittermuke
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol this is exactly what happened to me. I got my shirt signed by people, but I didn’t go to prom or anything. My main bully acted like she’d kill me if I went
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Glittermuke)
Lol this is exactly what happened to me. I got my shirt signed by people, but I didn’t go to prom or anything. My main bully acted like she’d kill me if I went
And you gave into a bully?
Glittermuke
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
And you gave into a bully?
Well people in my old school would always say that everyone there hated me and I had like 3 friends but they were fake so tbh I felt like there was no point in me going to prom. Plus there was another prom in year 13 so I was going to go to that one but now I’m in college there’s no prom so I missed out
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got bullied in secondary school
sixth form

Every single job since, including my current.
royal1990
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bruinsgirl40)
I got bullied in secondary school
sixth form

Every single job since, including my current.
Me too. Foolishly I used to think bullies/bullying only existed in schools.

They don't. Bullies are everywhere, sadly. and it got worse as I went into the world of work. And more subtle and insidious as you climb the corporate career ladder.

Its like an institution in some dysfunctional families; you get bullied by their parents, their kids. Because ultimately, they become bullies as well.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Glittermuke)
Well people in my old school would always say that everyone there hated me and I had like 3 friends but they were fake so tbh I felt like there was no point in me going to prom. Plus there was another prom in year 13 so I was going to go to that one but now I’m in college there’s no prom so I missed out
And the lesson here is dont give in to bullies and also don't listen to rumours. Where are these school "friends" now? Do you care?
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, why waste valuable time and money
Glittermuke
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
And the lesson here is dont give in to bullies and also don't listen to rumours. Where are these school "friends" now? Do you care?
Umm I know that one of them failed their a levels(her dad works with my mum and he told her that), one is depressed in college (I found out through other people) and another one is in sixth form and idk what she’s doing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (8)
10.67%
They've been reasonable (28)
37.33%
Not feeling great... (23)
30.67%
They are TERRIBLE! (16)
21.33%

Watched Threads

Latest