help Watch

rosalind1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has this happened to anyone so I have had a cough and this week for some reason I can't eat chillish food it gets stick in my throat and I drink water quick. But I'm fine with it I just don't eat chilly food but now it's weird when I cough after I cough I breath heavy and feel the need to cough straight after I'm worried buts it not all the time it's on and off and this has happened to me twice this week when I lay down and get up I feel the need to breath like I can't breath but it's. Not always the case could this go away its only lately i would say 2 days do I need to be worried my health is fine Im not ill or anything x
Agent78600
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosalind1)
Has this happened to anyone so I have had a cough and this week for some reason I can't eat chillish food it gets stick in my throat and I drink water quick. But I'm fine with it I just don't eat chilly food but now it's weird when I cough after I cough I breath heavy and feel the need to cough straight after I'm worried buts it not all the time it's on and off and this has happened to me twice this week when I lay down and get up I feel the need to breath like I can't breath but it's. Not always the case could this go away its only lately i would say 2 days do I need to be worried my health is fine Im not ill or anything x
ummm it sounds like an allergy..but im not a doctor..i think you should get yourself checked just in case..
rosalind1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Agent78600)
ummm it sounds like an allergy..but im not a doctor..i think you should get yourself checked just in case..
I'm just thinking It may go away itself I haven never had allergies
Agent78600
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosalind1)
I'm just thinking It may go away itself I haven never had allergies
Avoid chilli food and see if that makes a difference
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (154)
51.85%
No (143)
48.15%

Watched Threads