The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has changed so much

Since like 6/7 years ago. I heard he was immature in his past relationship, although it lasted a while.
But he is actually the most mature and sensible man I've met

How has he changed so much?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Since like 6/7 years ago. I heard he was immature in his past relationship, although it lasted a while.

Because 6/7 years have gone by? I bet there's things about you that have changed over time.
This may seem like a crazy concept...but people mature as they get older.
He's changed for the better. Fantastic! And good for him.

Men are like wine. They generally improve with age.

The first 5 years of having relationships are your apprenticeship in that area. Where you learn a lot and improve a lot if you have the right attitude. Actually wanting to get better. Just like any apprenticeship really.

The learning and improving process never stops. Every day is an opportunity to get better.
Reply 4

Get this, he was once a baby.

I know! How did that happen?!
Original post by Drewski
Get this, he was once a baby.

I know! How did that happen?!

I'm not sure OP can handle this information overload today.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm not sure OP can handle this information overload today.

lmao
Reply 7

It's been 6-7 years, And if you're a teenager like the majority of us, we all grow up. For example. At 16 I was a child, I really was, I acted out and was all 'OOOh sex OOoooh sex' and now at 17-18 I have now done that, No big I am it's just a thing that people do. Maturity comes with age and sometimes it just takes people some time, its natural for people to change as they grow up. It's all part of it.

Not you again?

A person grows a hell of a lot in 6/7 years.

na sis ur just immature

3 possibilities
- He has always been how he is now and the person who told you he used to be immature wants to break you two up
- He has matured over the years
- He is still immature but pretending to be mature
Reply 11

Rereading this, you paid attention to gossip, and actually don't know how your boyfriend was 6/7 years ago. Maybe he hasn't changed and was always sensible and mature? Maybe you aren't, if you are questioning this on someone else's say-so?
Original post by Joe Frazier
3 possibilities
- He has always been how he is now and the person who told you he used to be immature wants to break you two up
- He has matured over the years
- He is still immature but pretending to be mature

Original post by Surnia
Rereading this, you paid attention to gossip, and actually don't know how your boyfriend was 6/7 years ago. Maybe he hasn't changed and was always sensible and mature? Maybe you aren't, if you are questioning this on someone else's say-so?

He confirmed it himself, that he was immature

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending