erwqrw
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by User135792468)
Which location did you apply for your data science apprenticeship?
Brent ford, I believe. Applied to many other places too, such as; QA, Bank Of England (the tests are a lot harder, especially the logical test) etc. a few more places for data science, IT or Digital and Technology Solutions.
Doni2444
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
End of line for me, rejected after the online assessment stage (there went 2 hours of my life)
Good luck everyone else!!
User135792468
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Doni2444)
End of line for me, rejected after the online assessment stage (there went 2 hours of my life)
Good luck everyone else!!
Did you get rejected today?
Doni2444
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you get rejected today?
Emailed on saturday.
Markianb12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
lol same got rejected
User135792468
Rep:
?
Emailed on saturday.
Oh right. I’m so desperate for a response. Have been waiting for ages
Markianb12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
personally bank of England was the hardest
User135792468
Rep:
?
Emailed on saturday.
So I think London Brentford has replied to most of its applicants as you were one of the late applicants if I’m not wrong?

The Stevenage site is yet to respond to anyone. I applied 1 day after the applications opened so I’m expecting to get one of the first responses
erwqrw
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Markianb12)
personally bank of England was the hardest
Bank of England's assessments were quite tricky if I'm honest, maths was fine so was the verbal segment. But the logical one - oh my, kind of struggled but it was dealt with.
Markianb12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah I got into the video interview let's see what happens
Bismahghafoor470
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I just wanted to start a thread about GSK apprenticeships for those who want to exchange information or whatnot.

If you have applied then please detail what stage you are at and everyone can help each other out
Hi, i applied for the chemical engineering apprenticeship and I've passed the assessment and now i have to do the job simulation assessment. Any advice?! As i have to complete it within 5 days
Markianb12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah don't apply they will probably reject you
Bismahghafoor470
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Markianb12)
yeah don't apply they will probably reject you
What makes you say that? Did you get rejected?
erwqrw
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Apply, you never now - the might find an interest in you. Though there is a lot of competition, you may stand out. Good Luck.
Markianb12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
bro I applied and got rejected
User135792468
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bismahghafoor470)
Hi, i applied for the chemical engineering apprenticeship and I've passed the assessment and now i have to do the job simulation assessment. Any advice?! As i have to complete it within 5 days
Just the usual advice. Make sure you are alert, have plenty of time to not rush things and prepare before it. Explore GSK values and look at some of the work they do
User135792468
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Wow just wow. I had a look at their application page and it seems they postponed the deadline.

Before it used to say 20th January deadline and I checked it after and the apprenticeship postings were put down.

Now they have reposted the apprenticeship roles and postponed the application deadline to 10th February.

I wonder why? Did they not get as many applicants as expected? This probably means I’m going to wait ages for a response. Honestly they take longer than universities to respond
angelolagusa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I did and I've been waiting for a response back from the video interviews since December
angelolagusa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wow just wow. I had a look at their application page and it seems they postponed the deadline.

Before it used to say 20th January deadline and I checked it after and the apprenticeship postings were put down.

Now they have reposted the apprenticeship roles and postponed the application deadline to 10th February.

I wonder why? Did they not get as many applicants as expected? This probably means I’m going to wait ages for a response. Honestly they take longer than universities to respond
I saw that too, but I believe that's for the other locations not the Brentford site!
User135792468
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by angelolagusa)
I did and I've been waiting for a response back from the video interviews since December
I guess we should receive a response midway through February since the assessment centres are in March and someone i spoke to said that she received a response 2 weeks before the assessment centre in March
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
33.33%
No (6)
66.67%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads