Christmas Gift Ideas for Sisters! Watch

DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's Christmas time!

Here are a few lovely gift ideas for your sister, sister-in-law, or someone like a sister to you, to make her feel loved and appreciated this Christmas.

1. If life is a little bit hectic for her at time, this mindfulness journal will be the perfect gift, and perfect reminder to "press pause" once in a while. :bath:
  2. Make her feel really special with this hidden message mug (only works if she's right-handed though!) :love:
  3. Perhaps she's a whiz in the kitchen and would really love this personalised apron! :eating:
  4. If she's always cold (like me) then these microwavable slipper boots will go down a treat! :snowman:
  5. I saw this mug and my first thought was "so pretty!" hence why it's made the list! She's sure to love it. :lovedup2:
  6. Does she scream and flinch at scary movies? Then this cushion was made for her! :hide:
  7. Make her Christmas smell delightful with this gift set. :candle:
  8. Help her stay hydrated with this personalised bottle! :dumbells:
  9. Maybe she's a bit crafty and wants a new hobby. Give candle-making a go! :mmm:
  10. Make her bath times that extra bit more relaxing with these floating lights. :bath:

I really hope you find something here for that special sister in your life. Or if none of these are quite right, I hope it's given you some inspiration to find that perfect gift.

If you're also wondering what to get your other loved ones, check out the hub thread for gift ideas!

Happy shopping!
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's Christmas time!

Here are a few lovely gift ideas for your sister, sister-in-law, or someone like a sister to you, to make her feel loved and appreciated this Christmas.

1. If life is a little bit hectic for her at time, this mindfulness journal will be the perfect gift, and perfect reminder to "press pause" once in a while. :bath:
  2. Make her feel really special with this hidden message mug (only works if she's right-handed though!) :love:
  3. Perhaps she's a whiz in the kitchen and would really love this personalised apron! :eating:
  4. If she's always cold (like me) then these microwavable slipper boots will go down a treat! :snowman:
  5. I saw this mug and my first thought was "so pretty!" hence why it's made the list! She's sure to love it. :lovedup2:
  6. Does she scream and flinch at scary movies? Then this cushion was made for her! :hide:
  9. Maybe she's a bit crafty and wants a new hobby. Give candle-making a go! :mmm:
  10. Make her bath times that extra bit more relaxing with these floating lights. :bath:

I really hope you find something here for that special sister in your life. Or if none of these are quite right, I hope it's given you some inspiration to find that perfect gift.

If you're also wondering what to get your other loved ones, check out the hub thread for gift ideas!

Happy shopping!
When you don't have siblings.... Also why don't you create one big thread regarding this topic rather than having lot's of mini ones??
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's Christmas time!

Happy shopping!
Candle Making sounds fun ngl :rofl:
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
When you don't have siblings.... Also why don't you create one big thread regarding this topic rather than having lot's of mini ones??
To save people having to scroll through gift ideas for people they aren't buying gifts for. There is a hub thread so you can see all the threads and then click on the ones that interest you.

(Original post by Jack22031994)
Candle Making sounds fun ngl :rofl:
Doesn't it?! I'd love to try it one day
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To save people having to scroll through gift ideas for people they aren't buying gifts for. There is a hub thread so you can see all the threads and then click on the ones that interest you
Ok fair enough then
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To save people having to scroll through gift ideas for people they aren't buying gifts for. There is a hub thread so you can see all the threads and then click on the ones that interest you.
Ok fair enough then :thumbsup:
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Doesn't it?! I'd love to try it one day

It does! Get Mr DrawTheLine to take you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (135)
52.12%
No (124)
47.88%

Watched Threads