The Student Room Group

College advice

Hi
I need to some advice in in year 12 and I don't like college my teacher know that aswell. all my best friends have gone to a different college i wanted to move to their college now but I have releasied it is too late can I have some advice what I should do next? I'm not settling i bc at my college

also if I did move college is it true you have to d o a third year?

I really want to move but I don't know why I'm scared to send my application To move to a different college

C an someone give me advice on the what to do next?

I'm not happy at the college i am currently in
(edited 4 years ago)
Nah there are only 2 years in college
It's not university
Original post by kanako231
Nah there are only 2 years in college
It's not university

Ah ok it just that someone in my class has to do a 3rd year as he moved college s

thank you for your response
Original post by Needadvice11
Ah ok it just that someone in my class has to do a 3rd year as he moved college s

thank you for your response

When did they move out? At the end of year 12?
Yes
Yes

And the course changed?
Reply 6
what subjects do you do
Original post by Hazelly
And the course changed

yes the college i want to go to is the college he went and in that college you do 3 courses and the college he and me are in we do one course
Original post by klopp
what subjects do you do

Btec extended diploma business l3 and GCSE maths

Sorry i dont understand
Sorry i dont understand

on the website there are loads of different sections for different topics - these are called forums
I put this in a forum all about study help and college so that the answers you get are the best they can be :smile:
hope this helped!
Original post by laurawatt
on the website there are loads of different sections for different topics - these are called forums
I put this in a forum all about study help and college so that the answers you get are the best they can be :smile:
hope this helped!

Thank you for replying me i understand now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending