Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just came home from a night out, it's ridiculously early, a sunday, no postman (eagerly awaiting packages...BOOO!!!)...

So, do I go to bed now and try sleeping through such a nice day in a half lit bedroom, still slightly tipsy and feeling very unhealthy???

Or do I stay awake for the day lazing around and have a power nap here or there???

I can't decide...

What would you do? What SHOULD you do??

Help!

ReputationRep:
    If I was you I'd sleep until about 11/12 and then get up. The 5 hours sleep will give you some energy and you'll feel less tipsey when you wake up!

ReputationRep:
    Guess so...

Feels so horrible going to sleep when birds are singing and early cars drive by every few minutes, horrible.

£40 left in the bank too....absolutely great, bad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupid Stunt)
    Guess so...

Feels so horrible going to sleep when birds are singing and early cars drive by every few minutes, horrible.

£40 left in the bank too....absolutely great, bad times.
    build a fort...

ReputationRep:
    Why is it though that you survive off near minimal sleep when been drinking.
    I came home at half 4 this morning, yet was wide awake at 8am...damn it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_90)
    Why is it though that you survive off near minimal sleep when been drinking.
    I came home at half 4 this morning, yet was wide awake at 8am...damn it!
    Yea I don't understand that, I kind of had a nap, waking up half asleep for what seemed every 10 minutes at one point.

I think it's your body having withdrawal symptoms from alcohol, it wants MORE!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh...until you decide stuff it and just get up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasser Hayatli)
    build a fort...
    A fort in Shotover!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.