Turn on thread page Beta

please keep anon as this is really humiliating and embarrassing.

basically last night i ****ed a guy. we went into an empty building and did it. i wasn't on the pill so i told him he needs a condom before going even further. then we did oral for a bit, but he later wanted sex again. he actually had his **** in me but after the 2nd thrust i stopped him and demand a condom. he then just up and left. now i totally regretted not having sex with him because i was quite horny but i know i did the right thing by asking him to put on a condom. my friend told me that she was proud that i did because if it were her she would've had sex with or without condom. i did the right thing. i just feel like **** about it though.

also if he had his penis in me even in a short while do i still need to get tested for pregnancy and STIs? i mean would it even consider as sex when he only had his penis in me for 2 seconds max? thanks.

ReputationRep:
    TBH I would go and get tested anyway, just in case.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    there is no right and wrong thing in this situation but clearly you did what you wanted to do which took some guts. I suggest you get checked out anyway to be safe

ReputationRep:
    Its unlikely you've got anything but yes you should probably get tested anyway.

Also, its probably best not to have sex with strangers in empty buildings if you are not 100% comfortable with it so it sounds like you did the right thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    Also, its probably best not to have sex with strangers in empty buildings if you are not 100% comfortable with it so it sounds like you did the right thing.
    i was comfortable, i wanted to have sex. i just didn't want to have sex without a condom on. i was really drunk but i knew better.

i'm really sorry that i didn't have sex, but i think i did the right thing by stopping him. yes, i did.... i think.

edit: aww **** anon is gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arisk01)
    there is no right and wrong thing in this situation but clearly you did what you wanted to do which took some guts. I suggest you get checked out anyway to be safe
    :mad: yes there is - asking for a condom is the right thing!

And yes, you should get tested for STD's and pregnancy (only possible after 7 days). Just for peace of mind. There are many sexual health clinics that you can go to. Family planning clincs also offer free contraception consultation.

You shouldn't feel bad all for what you did, you did exactly the right thing. Imagine what, if you would have got pregnant? All the hassle and stress. And with randomers, you don't know what STD's they have!

ReputationRep:
    you can get an STD, STI by oral sex.
    also, you can get it from even contact without penetration. so yes, if he had anything, you could well get it, so go get it checked out!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think people like you should be having sex with such little knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    HUH? You shouldn't even be having sex you're far too immature. You have a duty to your country and your community to prevent the spred of Aids and other diseases.

The fact that you let him in means you already failed. Go get tested as bodily fluids have already been exchanged, it will rest your mind.

What is wrong with modern day society " I regretted not having sex because I was horny" jesus christ is it just acceptable to be a complete **** nowadays? Respect your own body you don't just let some stranger stick his **** in you.

Take your boyfriend to an empty building if it's what you like not some *******.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a complete and utter misogynistic fool and if he can do that so easily to you, then he can do it to a range of other girls. Get yourself tested and stay the hell away from him.

ReputationRep:
    I knew there were some sluts out there, but finding a random guy and going to an empty building...WHAT..ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Last Kiss)
    I don't think people like you should be having sex with such little knowledge.
    O RLY? little knowledge such as what? if i had 'little' knowledge i wouldn't have thought to stop him in the middle of sex and demand a condom. :rolleyes: some people.

ReputationRep:
    Go and get tested for STIs but other than that I wouldn't be really worried about pregnancy since he didn't *** inside your pussy, did he? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    I knew there were some sluts out there, but finding a random guy and going to an empty building...WHAT..ha.
    was that a sluttish thing to do? i didn't realise a one night stand was particularly sluttish seeming how majority of the people's done it. we went to a random building because our hotel rooms were too far to walk.

oh yeah, when i was giving him head someone walked in on us. so i guess i'm super duper mega slut then. hm i think i'll survive :rolleyes:

thanks all for your constructive reply. i just needed assurance that i did the right thing. and i'm most definitely goign to get checked for both stis and pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    Go and get tested for STIs but other than that I wouldn't be really worried about pregnancy since he didn't *** inside your pussy, did he? :p:
    There may have been precum which is thought to contain sperm. Go to a sexual health clinc, explain the situation and see what they suggest. Don't be scared - they actively try to make you feel calm.

Just don't go round shagging people. You have hands and a bed - use them.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, are you aware that you started the thread as anon and then revealed who you were?

-.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandora7)
    was that a sluttish thing to do? i didn't realise a one night stand was particularly sluttish seeming how majority of the people's done it. we went to a random building because our hotel rooms were too far to walk.

oh yeah, when i was giving him head someone walked in on us. so i guess i'm super duper mega slut then. hm i think i'll survive :rolleyes:

thanks all for your constructive reply. i just needed assurance that i did the right thing. and i'm most definitely goign to get checked for both stis and pregnancy.
    Did your Anon go? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    he actually had his **** in me but after the 2nd thrust i stopped him and demand a condom.
    Good on you but thanks for the rather crude image:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Wish there were more people who did the same thing as you.

ReputationRep:
    you did the right thing in stopping him, I don't think it was particularly it was just a one night stand and she's had the self respect not to go further without a condom, IMO sluts wouldn't do that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.