The Student Room Group

2.5 inches flaccid, but nearly 5 inches erect

Hello everyone. So for a few years I've been aware that my penis is pretty small, especially flaccid, at around 2 1/2 inches at its smallest, but around 4.5 or 4.6 inches erect at the absolute biggest.

I've done a lot of research into this and read lots of previous threads (most of them on this forum) discussing this issue. Apparently the average penis size in the UK is around 3.7 inches flaccid and 5.2 inches erect, so I guess I'm only slightly below average when erect.

When flaccid my penis looks pretty small, a bit like the statues you see at museums, but erect it looks a decent size to me. However, I think my thickness is pretty good as when erect I tried to put it into a juice burst bottle (which has a fairly wide rim) but I couldn't fit it in (though I didn't try and force it in case it got stuck). And I've also read that thickness is more important than length when it comes to having sex.

The other day, while in the toilet I took a picture of my penis and showed it to my girlfriend- her initial reaction was "is that it?" But then I said "it gets bigger than that erect" she said "oh right".

So do you think my penis is big enough to satisfy most girls or would they be disappointed? And are there any safe products out there or exercises I can do to increase my size?

Thanks to all in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone. So for a few years I've been aware that my penis is pretty small, especially flaccid, at around 2 1/2 inches at its smallest, but around 4.5 or 4.6 inches erect at the absolute biggest.

I've done a lot of research into this and read lots of previous threads (most of them on this forum) discussing this issue. Apparently the average penis size in the UK is around 3.7 inches flaccid and 5.2 inches erect, so I guess I'm only slightly below average when erect.

When flaccid my penis looks pretty small, a bit like the statues you see at museums, but erect it looks a decent size to me. However, I think my thickness is pretty good as when erect I tried to put it into a juice burst bottle (which has a fairly wide rim) but I couldn't fit it in (though I didn't try and force it in case it got stuck). And I've also read that thickness is more important than length when it comes to having sex.

The other day, while in the toilet I took a picture of my penis and showed it to my girlfriend- her initial reaction was "is that it?" But then I said "it gets bigger than that erect" she said "oh right".

So do you think my penis is big enough to satisfy most girls or would they be disappointed? And are there any safe products out there or exercises I can do to increase my size?

Obviously your gf does not mind!
Reply 2
Wow.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3

I had a girl laugh at me during sex.mine is 4 inches.im never having sex again!.
Reply 4
Original post by Wcrs3
I had a girl laugh at me during sex.mine is 4 inches.im never having sex again!.

I’m sorry to hear that. :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by mgi
Obviously your gf does not mind!

If she doesn’t mind then why did she say say “is that it?”. She must have thought it was small. :frown:
Reply 6
If she doesn’t mind then why did she say say “is that it?”. She must have thought it was small. :frown:

But she is still with you , right? Have you spoken to her about what she meant? Is she still making use of your penis? If so, don't worry about it! Just make sure that you broaden your ideas of what sex involves and make sure that you wear her out! lol. And ,to be fair, you showed her a picture of the flaccid state- not a good idea!
(edited 4 years ago)

I mean, keep in mind that most of a women's experience with a penis is going to be with an erect one, a lot of them probably don't realise that flaccid penises can be all kinds of sizes and literally have zero indication of their size when erect. To an extent at least... I mean, a penis isn't going to shrink when it becomes erect, obviously.

Some guys are growers (small when flaccid but grows considerably when erect), some are showers (large when flaccid, minimal growth when erect).

Quick Reply

Latest