The Student Room Group

URGENT: which UK universities take two A levels

Can anyone recommend me and tell me unis that take two?
Original post by hemdinho

Hi @hemdinho,

It depends on your grades and their UCAS equivalent score, but it sounds to me that you may be best suited to a Foundation level entry.

A number of universities offer this, it is essentially an extra year of study before you start your bachelors level degree to give you an overview or your areas study and how learning works at University level.

Please feel free to have a look at the foundation courses we offer at Solent. You are also welcome to come along to one of our Open Days to explore the University for yourself.

Please let us know if you gave any more questions,

Izzy :smile:
Mr Corbin got onto a course with two "E" grades. he did not manage to complete it.
Reply 3
It depends on what you want to study but a lot of points based offers only specify the need for 2 A levels.
Original post by hemdinho

Think foundation courses or low ranked unis and non competitive courses. Imo get three.
Original post by the bear
Mr Corbin got onto a course with two "E" grades. he did not manage to complete it.

How did he get two E's if he did not manage to sit the exams?
Why is it relevant or helpful to this thread?
Reply 6
Original post by Solent University
Hi @hemdinho,

It depends on your grades and their UCAS equivalent score, but it sounds to me that you may be best suited to a Foundation level entry.

A number of universities offer this, it is essentially an extra year of study before you start your bachelors level degree to give you an overview or your areas study and how learning works at University level.

Please feel free to have a look at the foundation courses we offer at Solent. You are also welcome to come along to one of our Open Days to explore the University for yourself.

Please let us know if you gave any more questions,

Izzy :smile:

Thank you I will have a look

Quick Reply

Latest