The Student Room Group

Who should I go out with?

I am in year 11. Who should I go out with: a year 11 who is less talkative and seems to be more private or a year 9 who is more open and talkative and is more engaging when spoken to.

The year 11 doesn't usually reply to my texts for about an hour and I always start the conversations. The year 9 seems to start conversations as much as me and replies to my messages faster.

The year 9 is 13 and the year 11 is 15. I am 15.
Original post by Anonymous
I am in year 11. Who should I go out with: a year 11 who is less talkative and seems to be more private or a year 9 who is more open and talkative and is more engaging when spoken to.

The year 11 doesn't usually reply to my texts for about an hour and I always start the conversations. The year 9 seems to start conversations as much as me and replies to my messages faster.

The year 9 is 13 and the year 11 is 15. I am 15.

the year 11 there is a huge maturity difference from year 11 to year 9
Reply 2
so you think the year 11 will be better?
Neither.

If you're posting this question on a public forum then you don't know yourself and you're relying on people who have no idea of the situation to advise you. I suggest you don't date either one until you're sure yourself without the aid of strangers online, because if you're not sure then it could cause problems later on.

Make sure you decide yourself, without thoughts from other people. Not everything is about replying to texts or starting the conversations. The Y11 may be nervous and shy, therefore is worried that starting a conversation could make it awkward. The Y9 may be overconfident and immature, and count want constant attention. See what they're both like when you're with them, if their body language makes it look like they're attracted to you, if they help run the conversation or if it's dry when you don't say anything. Take your time to decide.
Reply 4
ok that makes a lot of sense and has put it into perspective for me now, thank you:smile:
Yes we cant really advise you, as we dont know the whole circumstances.
You will have to go with your gut instincts,
Who shares the same interests as you, and who do you feel most comfortable talking to?
The decision is yours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending