The Student Room Group

German vocab gcse

There are 1753 German vocab to learn, how many should I learn on a daily to ensure by gcse time I know them all, I was thinking 60 a day via memorise or quizlet
Original post by Msbrownie.xo
There are 1753 German vocab to learn, how many should I learn on a daily to ensure by gcse time I know them all, I was thinking 60 a day via memorise or quizlet

On top of learning and studying for your other GCSEs?
Original post by Hazelly
On top of learning and studying for your other GCSES

Yhh I learn vocab quickly so I think I would be able to do this
hiya,
i got an 8 in german at gcse, maybe i can help!
what i did for revising vocab was separating the words i needed to learn by topic. i'd say to put these terms in word class groups as well, for example verbs, adjectives, special structures like idioms and so on. start by revising the topics that you're least confident on, so for example i could not do the section on where you live and the environment so i learnt some of the specific key terms for these topics before going back over the topics that i was more confident on. maybe make a mind map of the different terms for each topic and go over these every once in a while before your exams?
hope i could help!
60 words a day seems like a lot...

I am absolutely terrible at foreign languages though 😅
I would focus on all the theme based vocabulary words first
Original post by harleynotquinn
hiya,
i got an 8 in german at gcse, maybe i can help!
what i did for revising vocab was separating the words i needed to learn by topic. i'd say to put these terms in word class groups as well, for example verbs, adjectives, special structures like idioms and so on. start by revising the topics that you're least confident on, so for example i could not do the section on where you live and the environment so i learnt some of the specific key terms for these topics before going back over the topics that i was more confident on. maybe make a mind map of the different terms for each topic and go over these every once in a while before your exams?
hope i could help!

Ughh thank you so muchh xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending