?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, I've applied to:
Bristol
Exeter
Lincoln
Keele
Plymouth

Bristol is my top choice over Exeter and the others are insurance choices. Anyways, I have got an unconditional offer from Lincoln but I am still awaiting decisions from my other universities- anyone who's applied to the other unis i've listed got a decision yet? I am really panicking that I won't get into anywhere else... anyways, let me know people!
Your Local Cat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Offer from Bristol (maths)
misslyddiero
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Your Local Cat)
Offer from Bristol (maths)
Congratulations! How long did they take to give you an offer?
Keele Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by misslyddiero)
So, I've applied to:
Bristol
Exeter
Lincoln
Keele
Plymouth

Bristol is my top choice over Exeter and the others are insurance choices. Anyways, I have got an unconditional offer from Lincoln but I am still awaiting decisions from my other universities- anyone who's applied to the other unis i've listed got a decision yet? I am really panicking that I won't get into anywhere else... anyways, let me know people!
Hi there!

Glad to see that you’re considering Keele! Just wanted to say that if you have any questions or queries that you might want answering about Keele then please don’t hesitate to ask!
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've an offer from Bristol for biomedical sciences

PS if you go on which uni and search your courses at the universities it sometimes shows the acceptance rate which may put you at ease (or not if it's low!)
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 1 month ago
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 minutes ago
(Original post by misslyddiero)
So, I've applied to:
Bristol
Exeter
Lincoln
Keele
Plymouth

Hi misslyddiero,

Congratulations on your unconditional offer at the University of Lincoln! I am a current student, if you have any questions about student life, accommodation or anything you wish to know before setting off to university, feel free to message us.

Good luck with the rest of your applications.

Natt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Open Day – BPC, GDL, LPC and MA Law - Bristol campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 18 Jan '20
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (66)
15.53%
1 (53)
12.47%
2 (55)
12.94%
3 (88)
20.71%
4 (86)
20.24%
5 (77)
18.12%