Should I break up with my bf because he went online WhatsApp before texting me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m so upset. He woke up late but went online WhatsApp before texting me and accepted someone’s follow request and followed them back before texting me. So I text him and he said ‘ hey sorry just woke up’ but why didn’t he text ME before doing these other things?? Does it mean he doesn’t like me anymore??
Lightskinbrudda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this is the reason i enjoy being single
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
LOL omg. You are way too immature to be in a relationship. Yikes. No, do not break up with him over this :rofl:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lightskinbrudda)
this is the reason i enjoy being single
Honestly I want to be single to. I deserve someone who texts me before he does anything else. It’s rude
MrMusician95
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
honestly i want to be single to. I deserve someone who texts me before he does anything else. It’s rude
loooooooooool
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MrMusician95)
LOL omg. You are way too immature to be in a relationship. Yikes. No, do not break up with him over this :rofl:
Yes but if you had a gf/ bf- wouldn’t you want them to text you a soon as they wake up to show that you’re the first person they’re thinking about?? Clearly I am not a priority
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Break up with him, it's best for both of you :rofl:
MrMusician95
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes but if you had a gf/ bf- wouldn’t you want them to text you a soon as they wake up to show that you’re the first person they’re thinking about?? Clearly I am not a priority
Yikes
harleynotquinn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hiya,
i wouldn't sweat it so much if your bf accepted someone's follow request before texting you. just because he did this doesn't mean you're not a priority to him! who knows, the friend request may have just been the first thing he saw when he woke up before he texted you! i know it's hard when you want to talk to someone and they aren't exactly co-operating with your schedule, but i'm sure there were no bad intentions in what he did. if it's getting you down at all, talk to him separately about it and just say you feel a little bit hard done by, and if he's any good for you or a good bf full stop, he'll listen to you and make sure he pays more attention to what you want as well as what he wants.
hope this helps!
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You sound far too young and immature to be in a relationship
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I normally refrain from making an assumption that a poster's a troll based off a few lines, but I'm making an exception here. TROLL!
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are either 12 or very immature if you think this is something to break up over.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No. I don't have this kind of idealised fantasy relationship so am completely able to accept that my partner's whole being does not solely revolve around myself. You're obviously quite young so have a lot of time to figure out how exactly relationships work - I wouldn't worry too much.
MrMusician95
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
PRSOM
Nessie162
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yikes XDD
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh to be young again :rofl:
Anonymous #1
No. I don't have this kind of idealised fantasy relationship so am completely able to accept that my partner's whole being does not solely revolve around myself. You're obviously quite young so have a lot of time to figure out how exactly relationships work - I wouldn't worry too much.
Lol I am 21
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ffs...
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, he most certainly is immature...
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He deserves better than you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (0)
0%
They've been reasonable (4)
44.44%
Not feeling great... (5)
55.56%
They are TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise