Tayylor
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’m currently a year 12 student, and I’ve been told I need to find my ‘goal.’ So, long story short, I’ve spent the last four hours researching biochemistry, medical sciences, and biomed; I was wondering if anyone had any good YouTube channel recommendations? Preferably, ones of students studying degrees similar to those of my interest. I’d like to know more about courses, and life at different universities from actual students - you know?
Thank you
htmr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
noo stenning has quite a few videos on biochemistry at bath uni she posts a lot of ‘day in my life as a biochemistry student’ videos that might be helpful
Tayylor
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by htmr)
noo stenning has quite a few videos on biochemistry at bath uni she posts a lot of ‘day in my life as a biochemistry student’ videos that might be helpful
Thats great - thanks I’m quite interested in Bath too, so I’ll definitely go and have a watch. Thank you for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (50)
26.74%
1 (30)
16.04%
2 (34)
18.18%
3 (25)
13.37%
4 (12)
6.42%
5 (16)
8.56%
6 (4)
2.14%
7+ (16)
8.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise