The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside University - Game Art Interview/Portfolio

I received an offer for Teesside's Computer Games Art course and they also sent me an invitation to their applicant day.

Does anyone know how many pieces are to be included in the physical portfolio? Also what is the dress code for their applicant day? Is it smart and casual, or do they not mind what you wear? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I received an offer for Teesside's Computer Games Art course and they also sent me an invitation to their applicant day.

Does anyone know how many pieces are to be included in the physical portfolio? Also what is the dress code for their applicant day? Is it smart and casual, or do they not mind what you wear? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:

Hello - that's great news, well done :smile:

We'll look forward to seeing you. There are no set requirements for your portfolio - how and what you present is really up to you. Similarly, there isn't a set dress code for the applicant day - you're welcome to wear what you feel comfortable in. Hope this helps. See you on campus soon!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Teesside University
Hello - that's great news, well done :smile:

We'll look forward to seeing you. There are no set requirements for your portfolio - how and what you present is really up to you. Similarly, there isn't a set dress code for the applicant day - you're welcome to wear what you feel comfortable in. Hope this helps. See you on campus soon!

Thank you so much! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much! :smile:

You're welcome :smile: best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending