Rayray249
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm struggling to choose the best university for fashion design womens wear. what are the best universities for fashion design in London and the rest of the UK?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rayray249)
I'm struggling to choose the best university for fashion design womens wear. what are the best universities for fashion design in London and the rest of the UK?
CSM

Aside from that look at which universities attend graduate fashion week (and how many of their students are allowed to attend/show)
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rayray249)
Hi there !

It is wonderful to read that you are interested in finding out the best school for fashion design in London . Have you looked into University of the Arts London (UAL)? We are one if not the worlds most renounced art/design institution in the world , we score especially high on the the rank lists when it comes to Fashion design ! We offer two programs at 2 out of 6 of our colleges , the fashion programme at London College of Fashion (LCF) as well as our programme at Central Saint Martins (CSM) . I suggest you look into both programmes and decide which approach you feel you resonate with most ! I’ve attached links to both programmes in the link below !

LCF - womenswear
-https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/fashion-design/undergraduate/ba-hons-fashion-design-technology-womenswear-lcf

CSM - womenswear
-https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/fashion-design/undergraduate/ba-hons-fashion-fashion-design-womenswear-csm

Good luck!
Memunatu - UAL Student rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (10)
6.67%
They've been reasonable (62)
41.33%
Not feeling great... (41)
27.33%
They are TERRIBLE! (37)