The Student Room Group

Which laptop is better?

Me and my dad narrowed it to two choices: Acer Aspire 5 and Lenovo IdeaPad S145 because he didn’t want to buy without me researching about it, even though I did but it’s understandably reasonable, and left it later to buy one. Both have the same price £399 but one might go out of stock (Acer one) and my dad saw one in stock so I want to know if it’s worth to try to go for the Acer one, if I have the choice. They both are 15.6”, have 8GM memory and a 256GB SSD storage. But the Acer one has Ryzen 5 and the Lenovo has a i5-8365U. Thank you if you respond to this and I really appreciate it.
Ohh this makes so much sense. Thank you once again I’ll try to persuade my dad to get it as soon as he can :smile:
Original post by PetitePanda
Me and my dad narrowed it to two choices: Acer Aspire 5 and Lenovo IdeaPad S145 because he didn’t want to buy without me researching about it, even though I did but it’s understandably reasonable, and left it later to buy one. Both have the same price £399 but one might go out of stock (Acer one) and my dad saw one in stock so I want to know if it’s worth to try to go for the Acer one, if I have the choice. They both are 15.6”, have 8GM memory and a 256GB SSD storage. But the Acer one has Ryzen 5 and the Lenovo has a i5-8365U. Thank you if you respond to this and I really appreciate it.

Which Ryzen processor?
Be a 3000 series.
Original post by PetitePanda
3500?

I'd take the laptop with that one if everything else is roughly similar.
I already got that one in Christmas
which one are you getting (curious:grin:)
Original post by Granolakiddo
which one are you getting (curious:grin:)

I got the Acer Aspire 5 in December

Latest

Trending

Trending