The Student Room Group

not got feelings for my bf no more

Basically since I went away to uni my bf is always texting me but I have no feeling for him no more, so I reply with one word answers, he keeps going on how he cant wait to see me but I am dreading it, uni has really opened my eyes and the thing is there is this other guy I have been chatting and flirting with, not done anything like kissing or sexual stuff but I am really tempted and so is he, should I just end it with my bf?
Reply 1
yes, there's no point being together if you don't like him no more
finish with the bf then have hardcore sex with the other guy
Reply 3
Breaking up would be the kind thing to do for your boyfriend so that he can move on. However having said that, you might find you change your mind after seeing him again. I'd wait for that, and if you still feel nothing, break it off.
I think you should break it off with him.
Will be kinder to both of you in the long run.
Time to end it. Whether or not you pursue this new guy there is no reason to remain in a relationship that you're no longer happy in. That can take it's toll on your mental health.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Basically since I went away to uni my bf is always texting me but I have no feeling for him no more, so I reply with one word answers, he keeps going on how he cant wait to see me but I am dreading it, uni has really opened my eyes and the thing is there is this other guy I have been chatting and flirting with, not done anything like kissing or sexual stuff but I am really tempted and so is he, should I just end it with my bf?

Yes. It is much simpler. Being intimate with 2 guys at the same time is messy!
Reply 7
Weigh up what you want to do, feels like it's time to break up. Christmas is a difficult time for a breakup what with gifts expressions of love etc. But he is probably sussing that all is not well and in my experience the build up uncertainty and bad treatment is even worse than the split.
Original post by Anonymous

Put yourself in your boyfriends shoes, you wouldn't like it if this was happening to you. End it so he can find someone else who wants to be with him because it is clear here that you don't.
We all know being dumped by text, whatsapp, online, etc is horrible and can be very disheartening for the person getting dumped.
With Christmas just a few weeks away, if you're going to see your bf soon, and you still have no feelings for him when you see him, end it with him then. That way you can explain to him why you're ending it, which will help him get over you and move on.
Then you can get on with your life with whoever else you want to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending