The Student Room Group

My Boyfriend Hasn't Texted Me For 3 Weeks

My boyfriend hasn't texted me for 3 weeks now and I'm really curious. He just suddenly texted me without giving me a reason and I'm confused! But tbh, there seems to be someone else on his account and it's his friend. I don't know if his friend has his phone too. What's weird is that his friend seems to not want to talk to me because when we texted I asked him/her (I don't even know this person's gender) name and he/she said idk and I was thinking wtf?? Then he/she said brb so I waited and waited and guess what that person hasn't texted me for a WEEK now. But hey idk because the last time that my bf texted me he said that he needed to get crutches for his leg at the hospital and he had cousins over. Maybe he's just at the hospital? He should've given me a reason😑😑😑😑 and yeah idk if his friend is just ignoring me cause I've been left on delivered for a week now (by his friend). Btw just to let you know me and my bf has been dating for a month now but I'm starting to lose interest because of this😢😟 What do I do? Do I just move on or do I keep waiting?
I'd say try to call your bf or one of his relatives or other friends to see what is really going on.
If it apparently is not him on the phone and he might be in the hospital, it's weird, to be honest.
You’ve been dating for a month but you haven’t seen or spoken to him in three weeks? Move on.
Reply 3
Original post by sweetdonuts555
My boyfriend hasn't texted me for 3 weeks now and I'm really curious. He just suddenly texted me without giving me a reason and I'm confused! But tbh, there seems to be someone else on his account and it's his friend. I don't know if his friend has his phone too. What's weird is that his friend seems to not want to talk to me because when we texted I asked him/her (I don't even know this person's gender) name and he/she said idk and I was thinking wtf?? Then he/she said brb so I waited and waited and guess what that person hasn't texted me for a WEEK now. But hey idk because the last time that my bf texted me he said that he needed to get crutches for his leg at the hospital and he had cousins over. Maybe he's just at the hospital? He should've given me a reason😑😑😑😑 and yeah idk if his friend is just ignoring me cause I've been left on delivered for a week now (by his friend). Btw just to let you know me and my bf has been dating for a month now but I'm starting to lose interest because of this😢😟 What do I do? Do I just move on or do I keep waiting?

Just get on with your life. Don't wait and don't text anymore. Don't you smell the disrespect?
Reply 4
Original post by sweetdonuts555

Since your his girlfriend go and see HIM and you should know who had his phone
Assume he's no longer your boyfriend. If you've only been in contact for 25% of your 'relationship' it's safe to say he's changed his mind but is too much of coward to break up with you - so he's ignoring you instead in hopes that you'll take the hint .
Reply 6
Original post by ~AISHA~
Since your his girlfriend go and see HIM and you should know who had his phone

Not during lockdown!!
Dump his ass. Its not a real relationship, he's chickened out and if you don't he's going to the next time you talk. Sorry.
Original post by Surnia
Not during lockdown!!

That post was 4 months old haha
ngl if a guy really cares they will make the effort. If your boyfriend doesn't want to know how you are then he's not worth your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending