The Student Room Group

Is it bad I lied about my sexual history?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I just lied to keep something personal to myself.

Having sex is personal, but you don't mind making an announcement about that, even if you are making it up. Can't see the logic. You also need a rethink on your view of being a virgin; it's not necessarily to do with frigidity, or lacking some kind of sexual experience and it's nothing for you to be ashamed of, and you are making assumptions as well about how this guy would view you. Like you said, it just hasn't happened.

Your coworkers are appalling for asking this, though. None of their business.
Original post by Surnia
Having sex is personal, but you don't mind making an announcement about that, even if you are making it up. Can't see the logic. You also need a rethink on your view of being a virgin; it's not necessarily to do with frigidity, or lacking some kind of sexual experience and it's nothing for you to be ashamed of, and you are making assumptions as well about how this guy would view you. Like you said, it just hasn't happened.

Your coworkers are appalling for asking this, though. None of their business.

I get what you're saying, but i just said no i'm not to stop a conversation/ be questioned about reasons why I am. Not really to announce it but just to not go into it...🤷*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending