Piruleta1995
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I am studying law with Spanish (75% law, 25% Spanish).
I was wondering if anyone knows how to work out percentages needed to achieve a 2:2, 2:1, 1 etc...?
im in my final year, so I just want to know how much I need to score per module in order to obtain a 2:1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Faves_26
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
70%+ is 1:1
59%+ is 2:1
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Piruleta1995)
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to work out percentages needed to achieve a 2:2, 2:1, 1 etc...?
im in my final year, so I just want to know how much I need to score per module in order to obtain a 2:1.

Thanks!
It will depend on the weighting of each module you take .... you need to ask your own uni about this if it is not clear from the handbook
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

Thanks!
I honestly don't know why we get these threads...

Go find your course handbook/guidebook/whatever it's called
Open it
Go to the section where it says 'degree classification'
Read it

The criteria for each and every uni differ. Some unis will base your classification based on the average of all your modules. Others will allow you to get a classification by getting a certain number of module marks that fall within that classification in addition to a given average. The weighting given to years 2 and 3 will vary.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just couldn’t leave that first reply sitting there...
Piruleta1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by J Papi)
I honestly don't know why we get these threads...

Go find your course handbook/guidebook/whatever it's called
Open it
Go to the section where it says 'degree classification'
Read it

The criteria for each and every uni differ. Some unis will base your classification based on the average of all your modules. Others will allow you to get a classification by getting a certain number of module marks that fall within that classification in addition to a given average. The weighting given to years 2 and 3 will vary.
thanks, but you weren't obliged to reply (:
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thanks, but you weren't obliged to reply (:
Correct answer: Thanks Master Papi for taking time out of your day to guide me, a woeful cretin, to wisdom and enlightenment
Wrong answer: anything else
Piruleta1995
Rep:
?
Correct answer: Thanks Master Papi for taking time out of your day to guide me, a woeful cretin, to wisdom and enlightenment
lol whatever....
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The good thing about following you on TSR is that I can stalk your posts and learn new abusive terms. #Growth
Last edited by LostLioness; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (128)
27.71%
1 (69)
14.94%
2 (71)
15.37%
3 (74)
16.02%
4 (37)
8.01%
5 (30)
6.49%