Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend of 1 year who i felt loved me so much he was sort of jealous and insecure at times missed me if i went 2 work ect never felt some 1 want 2 b witj me so much when he lived with me after 4week ...anyway im devistated and sooo confused laat week i found out he was online chatting 2 a grl wanting her 2 watch him masturbate it never happned but he tryed so much alsohe send a nude pic of penis,yet he never once asked her for pic r 2 meet up r nothing ,he just wantws her 2 watch , i confronted him he admitted it crying aaying he so sorru he new was wrong but was like some fantasy , our sex life was more than good 3 times a day so i dont understand can any1 help me i threw him out last week hes been trying all time 2 say sorry get me back seen councillor but i feel he lied Nd betrayed me
alliswell
Badges: 13
Report 1 month ago
What a jerk. Even if it was a fantasy, why can't he just ask to do it with you? I don't see why he has to ask some other girl when you can.

It is betrayal of trust and loyalty. Throwing him out was a right thing to do. He can say sorry all he wants, but what he did was just wrong and disgusting.
Isn't having a girlfriend that can satisfy his needs enough
PurpleBanshee_.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
taking him back is giving him chance to betray again!! It sounds like he needs to sort out his own personal problems before dating again.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I also said the same why not ask me as strange as it is , id totally understand a guy wanting 2 see another womans body but he didn want r seek that he wanted her to just watch him its so strange im finding it hard 2 understand and i just dont no what 2 do... i work with and around alot of people also and he says he is jealous of me knowin they look at me he thinks every1 looks at me in a sexual way i camt understand it..am i foolish 4 thinking he loves me
PurpleBanshee_.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I also said the same why not ask me as strange as it is , id totally understand a guy wanting 2 see another womans body but he didn want r seek that he wanted her to just watch him its so strange im finding it hard 2 understand and i just dont no what 2 do... i work with and around alot of people also and he says he is jealous of me knowin they look at me he thinks every1 looks at me in a sexual way i camt understand it..am i foolish 4 thinking he loves me
babe love is a feeling. If you can feel it around him then that's good enough, if you question it then maybe you're not in love. You also don't need to understand it, you shouldn't put yourself through that. Give him a month or two to review himself and then maybe speak to him again if you still feel like he's a month. if he still wants you then maybe it's meant to be, if he moves on in that time... he was never really yours in the first place xx
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go get another boyfriend.

At the moment you are paying too much attention to what your ex boyfriend wants. He wants to get back in with you. With lame promises that he's changed and won't do it again.

It's time for you to pay attention to what's the best course of action for you in the medium to long term.

And that's to get another boyfriend. There's plenty of young men out there for you to choose from.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (53)
27.32%
1 (31)
15.98%
2 (34)
17.53%
3 (26)
13.4%
4 (14)
7.22%
5 (16)
8.25%
6 (4)
2.06%
7+ (16)
8.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise