Turn on thread page Beta

A petition to... watch

• View Poll Results: Get rid of Bornstubborn?
    Ayes!
    47.83%
    Noes! Don't like trolls, but free speech and all that.
    21.74%
    Noes! The idiot makes me laugh!
    4.35%
    Forget about Bornstubborn, get rid of 2026
    13.04%
    Not sure!
    13.04%

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan, but I think we should place him on an enforced education programme, rather than ostracising him!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SolInvictus)
    General, its good to see you have returned to the good forum.
    Good to know I was missed. Not that I was ever terribly active...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folderol)
    It's implied racism..
    Is implied racism not racism? Of course it is, otherwise it wouldn't have been implied!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    *shrugs* Depends if you're doing it in an "I have statistics and evidence, please discuss" way or an "I'm an unpleasant arse and feel like offending some people" way. This is D&D, it's meant to get heated, people are meant to think other people are talking ****. It wouldn't be a debate if we all gave our own polite opinions, laughed about it and shrugged it off to a cup of tea. If he does something worth banning him for, then ban the ****er, but if he's just making contentious debates with his bigoted opinions, well... that's the nature of the forum.
    true, which is why i think ignoring him and not 'feeding'the 'troll' is more the way forward, then he may be able to structure his arguments properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Folderol)
    It's implied racism..
    well i dont know the total context of what this guy said. but im very anti-racist...

ReputationRep:
    i think he has been banned under his name it says perminantly (sp?) banned
    sorry about the spelling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    Lol 'implied racism'. Sorry Mr.Stalin not everyone has to take the offical party line in real life.
    I was refferring to something he said in the Israel thread. and Mr. Stalin? Niiiiceee.

(Original post by munchie_rox)
    He said to someone 'you are just a white man'

Thats pretty much more than implied.
    I did not know about that.. More reason to ban him.

ReputationRep:
    So long as we can ban Seven_Three and jonny0679 whilst we're at it. Racism is racism after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Is implied racism not racism? Of course it is, otherwise it wouldn't have been implied!
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    if this person is being racist, i for one want him banned.
    Just took a look at his posts... what a ****, he's racist, disabl(ist), homophobic, arrogant, ignorant etc... basicaly, he's at the bottom of the human barrel - He claims only mentaly disabled people are, 'cripples' as he puts it, are ok as they can still be academics and contribute to society :rolleyes:

Ban. Him.

ReputationRep:
    He's been perma-banned

ReputationRep:
    I thought that, some things said in the threads were absolutely disgusting!

Although rather than banning him, why dont we all just ignore him instead?
    Nice one
    Although unless he's suffering from low self-esteem (which seems unlikely) I'm not sure he'll care...

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he has been banned. I would like to know what for though, since he's been the same for a long time, is it down to this thread?

ReputationRep:
    oh and he did add me to msn and called me a whore...which was nice lol. I dont charge, so surely im just a slut?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he has been banned. I would like to know what for though, since he's been the same for a long time, is it down to this thread?
    Yay! Not sure if it has anything to do with this thread, but he was around in the Israeli thread like half and hour ago, so the decision to ban him was prompt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LearningMath)
    Just took a look at his posts... what a ****, he's racist, disabl(ist), homophobic, arrogant, ignorant etc... basicaly, he's at the bottom of the human barrel - He claims only mentaly disabled people are, 'cripples' as he puts it, are ok as they can still be academics and contribute to society :rolleyes:

Ban. Him.
    agreed
    ts ok to have an opinion with the freedom of speech and all but when its racism, sexism, homphobic etc that shouldn't be accepted :mad: ban those mean people i say

ReputationRep:
    *shrugs* Depends if you're doing it in an "I have statistics and evidence, please discuss" way or an "I'm an unpleasant arse and feel like offending some people" way. This is D&D, it's meant to get heated, people are meant to think other people are talking ****. It wouldn't be a debate if we all gave our own polite opinions, laughed about it and shrugged it off to a cup of tea. If he does something worth banning him for, then ban the ****er, but if he's just making contentious debates with his bigoted opinions, well... that's the nature of the forum.
    The '...' was supposed to be evidence, if you look up any racist, nationalist, sexist organisation they will have arguements, even though i don't agree with them i'm not going to ignore them, (which is why they shouldn't get banned) i'd have to debate their arguements. (This is basically what you said)

PS you always seem pissed off (lately) in d&d, never seen this in maths lol

ReputationRep:
    Good to know I was missed. Not that I was ever terribly active...
    You're the General, and Generals are generally well liked.

ReputationRep:
    Bornstubborn is not Caspiantiger. If you have a problem with members or moderation, please use the appropriate channels (i.e. Ask a D&D Mod).

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.