Turn on thread page Beta

Post a pic of you Ice Skating watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I dunno why but all of a sudden I feel like I can't wait till winter when there's ice rinks so i can have a good go at it, I've only been a few times last year for the first time and well it's ok to start but when you start going fast you can't stop and you end up on ur arse and what about the dangers, is it easy for someone to run over your fingers, ewww...

ReputationRep:
    i've only ever been once, and that was in the philippines lol, don't think i hav any pics... hmmm.... mite have to go ice skating in the near future, i hav an urge now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiggler)
    i've only ever been once, and that was in the philippines lol, don't think i hav any pics... hmmm.... mite have to go ice skating in the near future, i hav an urge now
    What I would love is to go to paris in December, I did go once to meet a french girl who I'd met online and paris was just magical, and to Ice skate near L'hotel Deville would be nice, I've seen Pictures of it :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.