Turn on thread page Beta

Location poll watch

• View Poll Results: Your preferred place(s) to live?
    Brighton
    58.75%
    Sheffield
    22.50%
    Manchester
    38.75%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Isn't the city centre supposedly surrounded by a ring of horrific areas though? Brighton and Sheffield are safe.
    i had leave manchester 2 years ago at the age of 16 because i couldnt cope anymore... having been part of the wrong gang from the age of 14, seeing guns everyday was normal for me.. i had to look behind my back everytime i left the house... i got stabbed in the leg once, and after coming out o hospital i had to leave..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    I stayed in an apartment block 5 minutes from the MEN Arena for a year and going into the centre and back was fine; nothing to put me off doing the same again.
    Towards Cheetham Hill?

I stayed in the Northern quarter and went out there, so I hardly risked much, but that was fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR King)
    i had leave manchester 2 years ago at the age of 16 because i couldnt cope anymore... having been part of the wrong gang from the age of 14, seeing guns everyday was normal for me.. i had to look behind my back everytime i left the house... i got stabbed in the leg once, and after coming out o hospital i had to leave..
    Are you genuinely serious? I thought this might be a pisstake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Are you genuinely serious? I thought this might be a pisstake.
    not me, thats the words of a mate.. but its worse then i descrbied it.

ReputationRep:
    Brighton. No Doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Brighton out of the three
    I live just outside of manchester and its not that bad but i wouldn't want to live in actual manchester.

ReputationRep:
    Probably Manchester

ReputationRep:
    I voted for all 3

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.