You wake up in the last video game you played... Watch

ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
That means I awake in God Of War

My life expectancy has just plummeted to about 10 minutes....
starfishplatinum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Eyes of Heaven, at least I can see stands now! probably totally ****ed up timelines though, sorry everyone
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Civilisation 5 - I am playing as Japan and was beginning my domination victory of Western Europe. My biggest ally at the moment is... England 😁
username1539513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ah good old Skyrim, time for spells, skooma and slaying dragons
CTLeafez
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Skyrim will always be one of the best games I have ever played!

Like 7 years on and I’m still discovering new stuff to do.
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by CTLeafez)

Me too; just the unmodded base game is vast enough. Add mods in and Skyrim is virtually endless
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
:rip:
I'd like to consider myself a Johnny Cage and Subzero hybrid as a game character lol what should my name be 🤔 maybe...Hybryd lol
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Civilisation 5 - I am playing as Japan and was beginning my domination victory of Western Europe. My biggest ally at the moment is... England 😁
If you find it, I totes recommend playing the 'real' world/leaders modded game as North Korea...that got intense, I managed to broker a dodgy deal with Putin for oil and upgraded MiGs to break the deadlock and crush the south, then stood by as my ally genocided their way through China to Africa while I gobbled up Indonesia...all while Shinzo Abe howled global warning of my intent unfortunately my game crashed just as I was starting to Circle Japan in the dying turns.
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The Sims 4 - with cheats enabled so money money moneyyy!
dxvid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just lost against Borussia Dortmund, shame I only live in the demo world so will only interact with 6 teams (Fifa 20)
N/Aa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
How does that turn out for you?
Wihch game was it?
nina and the neuronsThe game
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

never played skyrim but played elder scrolls online on psnow and disliked it a fair amount..

It's put me off skyrim or any other elder scrolls games now...
000_0000
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
same here it would be so cool to have magic and be a dragonborn
have u played oblivion?
Last edited by 000_0000; 2 months ago
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm in the underworld in AC Odyssey Fate of Atlantis... ****...
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Pokémon Platinum.
f**king perfect.
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ANM775)
never played skyrim but played elder scrolls online on psnow and disliked it a fair amount..

Online is **** compared to the main titles tbh
CTLeafez
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

What put you off the game? I’m incredibly biased but I don’t know what isn’t to like besides the introduction cutscene being unskip-able.
The Lonely don
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Beat 66 games this year so far. Total 1400 hours. Beat Yakuza 6 on weekend.

Currently playing Yakuza 0
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What put you off the game? I’m incredibly biased but I don’t know what isn’t to like besides the introduction cutscene being unskip-able.
I'm not really a fan of FPS, in fact they are my least favourite genre. Whilst the game was not a FPS, It did have you in first person perspective. I found the combat quite lame and was not impressed after I got hit when fighting an enemy and healed automatically a short time after. whatever happened to actually needing to be skilled enough to avoid hits? or procuring healing items? .. I just find automatic health heals like that kinda cheap.

I dunno tbh, probably my not liking FPS games had a inpact as to why I didn't like this game.
I used to love Resident Evil back in the day, but since RE5 when they've essentially become first person shooters i've hated them and will never buy another again unless they change it.
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm not really a fan of FPS, in fact they are my least favourite genre. Whilst the game was not a FPS, It did have you in first person perspective. I found the combat quite lame and was not impressed after I got hit when fighting an enemy and healed automatically a short time after. whatever happened to actually needing to be skilled enough to avoid hits? or procuring healing items? .. I just find automatic health heals like that kinda cheap.

I dunno tbh, probably my not liking FPS games had a inpact as to why I didn't like this game.
I used to love Resident Evil back in the day, but since RE5 when they've essentially become first person shooters i've hated them and will never buy another again unless they change it.
I think you’d like anything from Fromsoft (Dark Souls/ Bloodborne)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (197)
67.93%
No (93)
32.07%

Watched Threads